Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out (31184 Views)

2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins / UNIBEN- 2012 Postgraduate Application Is Out. / Unilag. Postgraduate Application Forms, Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by hovitox: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nicholas4:
when you started your application process, you were asked to fill in your name and email address. A password and username was sent to that email address. your username is in this format; pgft2013_ xxxxxx for fulltime or pgpt2013_xxxxxx for parttime. The password contains both numbers and alphabets. It contains 8 characters all together. I wish you the best
. Bros nothing as such was sent to my email..got just d pgft2013 reg code..d password I can't find it...pls help thanks
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by hovitox: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Just got the reg code on the form given to me...don't know how to check my status ...house pls help
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by 2kurupt(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
brodaman1: bros faculty.
Thanks
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2014
hovitox: Just got the reg code on the form given to me...don't know how to check my status ...house pls help
The operator of the computer centre where you applied was supposed to give you your password. To get a new password, you have to come down to Uniben and go straight to the main auditorium. They will give you a new one in matter of minutes.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 09, 2014
hello guyz, how about business administration department specifically operations management has anyone been admitted
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by hovitox: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2014
Nicholas4:
The operator of the computer centre where you applied was supposed to give you your password. To get a new password, you have to come down to Uniben and go straight to the main auditorium. They will give you a new one in matter of minutes.
. Thanks nick..pls can I have ur num so I can call u?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by strongboi(m): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2014
ejibaba: hello guyz, how about business administration department specifically operations management has anyone been admitted

... And Financial Management too. Has anybody been admitted?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Godsknight(m): 5:24am On Jan 10, 2014
ejibaba: hello guyz, how about business administration department specifically operations management has anyone been admitted
I applied for operatns mgt too. Are u on bbm or whatapp?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Godsknight(m): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2014
I learnt dat some depts are writing exam today? Can someone give us d list of dept dat are writing exam?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2014
Nicholas4:

just click on forget password and you would be redirected to a page , just enter ur details there , check ur email after that and you would see ur new password . this is how i got my own working

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by strongboi(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
God'sknight:
I learnt dat some depts are writing exam today? Can someone give us d list of dept dat are writing exam?

Exam ke? I can't find that info even on their website.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
God'sknight:
You are right. Dept of economics wrote their entrance exam today. Written and oral exams. They were asked to come for the interview via sms. Got the info 2day
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Wow.... How time flies. I opened this thread 2years ago. Today I can proudly say I'm an M. Sc holder. M. Sc Biochemistry. God I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by charlisco(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2016
for the list of courses, registration requirement, online processing and for more recent update on how you can pay for the form online and make final submission without error click here on how to
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babyfaceafrica: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2016
Nicholas4:
Wow.... How time flies. I opened this thread 2years ago. Today I can proudly say I'm an M. Sc holder. M. Sc Biochemistry. God I'm grateful.
Msc na 2 years for uniben?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) / JAMB Announces Deadline For 2016/2017 Admission Exercise For All Schools / OAU Shuts Down Mosques In Two Halls Of Residence Yesterday. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.