Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out (31221 Views)

2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins / UNIBEN- 2012 Postgraduate Application Is Out. / Unilag. Postgraduate Application Forms, Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babasewen(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2013
mercilize: I obtained my b.sc degree from UNIBEN i don't know if i should still apply for transcript.thanks.waiting for reply
kindly check d advert, dr is an information abt it at d transcript section
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by GBSS: 10:36pm On May 20, 2013
pls, does anyone know if there will be extension of submission of transcripts and other duc. From previous experience, cos my dept just delayed my transcript prepartion which not get to them by 1st of june...
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nobody: 4:50am On May 21, 2013
i have 2.2 in Accounting , i already bought the form and applied for fulltime Msc Accounting , will it be wise to also buy the PGD Accounting form at thesame time ? because i am not ready to miss this admission , finally , where should the transcript be sent to ? is it UNIBEN OR SCHOOL OF POST GRADUATE STUDIES UNIBEN . i need the right format

thanks
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Rich4god(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2013
Themaingate:

i have 2.2 in Accounting , i already bought the form and applied for fulltime Msc Accounting , will it be wise to also buy the PGD Accounting form at thesame time ? because i am not ready to miss this admission , finally , where should the transcript be sent to ? is it UNIBEN OR SCHOOL OF POST GRADUATE STUDIES UNIBEN . i need the right format

thanks
The masters requirement is 2.2 and above... So you dont need to start purchasing PGD. You are to send your transcript to "The SECRETARY SCHOOL OF POST GRADUATE STUDIES UNIBEN"...
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Mcdee13: 7:56am On May 21, 2013
@themaingate, the master requirement for Msc Accounting is 2.1. Just try and read d addmission advert again and check d accounting section under faculty of management sciences.
For the transcript, the address supplied by rich4gold is the one u needs.
Goodluck Bro!
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by olumyde(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2013
Rich4god:
The masters requirement is 2.2 and above... So you dont need to start purchasing PGD. You are to send your transcript to "The SECRETARY SCHOOL OF POST GRADUATE STUDIES UNIBEN"...
Pls have u been to the school? What are we to submit? And is the submission closing by june 1st? Cos i can not collected my nysc discharge certificate until june 6.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2013
Hello house...... Please has anyone submitted his or her forms at the school of postgraduate studies? If yes, please any idea about the deadline for the submission?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by ohmsB: 4:30pm On May 21, 2013
Hello House, many thanks for the wonderful contributions from everyone. I have successfully applied online with payment done too and submitted . But I'm still quite confused with the instruction on the PG advert stating that applicants should ensure that the referee form is downloaded and referee report be emailed to the PG school. Please, I will like to get clarification on this, ad well as the "Transcript Request" form stated on the advert too, cos i didnt see it on the application page. Can i use the conventional method of applying to my school to forward the trancripts to the SECRETARY, UNIBEN PG SCHOOL? I will appreciate any kind assistance.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babasewen(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2013
ohms.B:
Hello House, many thanks for the wonderful contributions from everyone. I have successfully applied online with payment done too and submitted . But I'm still quite confused with the instruction on the PG advert stating that applicants should ensure that the referee form is downloaded and referee report be emailed to the PG school. Please, I will like to get clarification on this, ad well as the "Transcript Request" form stated on the advert too, cos i didnt see it on the application page. Can i use the conventional method of applying to my school to forward the trancripts to the SECRETARY, UNIBEN PG SCHOOL? I will appreciate any kind assistance.
bro d transcript is nt d isue use d method of applyn and sending it tru ur schl, but d referee form is kinda confusing but i'm planning to post it to them tru NIPOST if dr is no oda info abt it. I hope it helps tnks
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by ohmsB: 6:30pm On May 21, 2013
babasewen: bro d transcript is nt d isue use d method of applyn and sending it tru ur schl, but d referee form is kinda confusing but i'm planning to post it to them tru NIPOST if dr is no oda info abt it. I hope it helps tnks

@babaseun . Many thanks for your advice. I thought about doing same too, but i just wonder the conflicting logic behind me sending a referee form(if meant to be submitted by 3 different referees) by post. Since the downloaded singular form has 3 sections on it for the 3 referees, I just feel the signed form should also be attached with other submitted documents.

I hope an official source can help us with what exactly to do.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Rich4god(m): 7:07am On May 22, 2013
olumyde: Pls have u been to the school? What are we to submit? And is the submission closing by june 1st? Cos i can not collected my nysc discharge certificate until june 6.
I have not been to the school. But my friend that I called said that submission of datas (ie Referee form, Pay slip print out, Completed form print out, copy of your degree cert/Statement of result, copy of SSCE... Cant remember if there is any other thing) will commence from june and ensure that your transcript is been sent by your school as no manual collection is allowed. Thats all i can remember.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by 2kurupt(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2013
Is there anyone having issues in the first application page? The page simply refuses to retain my data whenever I click save, and am getting kinda confused if am doing anything wrong.

Please those that have completed the online application, how did you scale the hurdle before the online payment stage?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babasewen(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2013
2kurupt: Is there anyone having issues in the first application page? The page simply refuses to retain my data whenever I click save, and am getting kinda confused if am doing anything wrong.

Please those that have completed the online application, how did you scale the hurdle before the online payment stage?
just make sure u're using d corect pasport size, as low as posible and try again
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by 2kurupt(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2013
babasewen: just make sure u're using d corect pasport size, as low as posible and try again

thanks, will try out again later tonight
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by siromojo: 7:24pm On May 22, 2013
pls have you submited the hard copy of ur application to pg school?
any update about the submission process and deadline for submission?
thanks
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by juliet9225: 7:53pm On May 22, 2013
Pls how do i apply for the transcript coz i dnt know what's next after the online applicatn
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babasewen(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2013
juliet9225: Pls how do i apply for the transcript coz i dnt know what's next after the online applicatn
apply tru ur schl. If u're close to ur schl go dr and pay some amt of money and they wil send it on ur behalf, but if u're far frm ur schl just contact sm1 dr and send d necesosy infos and he/she wil do it 4 u. To be sent to: The Secretary, Schl of Post grad. Studies, UNIBEN. Regards
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by 2kurupt(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2013
Any idea why the online payment page telling me 'withdrawal limit exceeded' or something like dat. coz am sure there's enough credit on the account
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by jimmyneut: 9:09am On May 23, 2013
undecided
olumyde: : Pls i need urgent help cos i don't want to miss
this opportunity. I've tried paying online using both a
mastercard atm and a verve atm. The first said exceeds
cash withdrawal limit, while d second was bank or switch
error. What other way can i make payment? Cos i'm not
close to benin. Pls just share what u know, i'll appreciate
it. Thanks

I ve the same issue.... Ve bin trying to pay for close to a week now... Nd ve bin getting this same error message....
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by chisomlucky(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2013
pls i have been tryn to apply and my data cant save and i cnt see all d document that i am supposed to upload and how to pay using scratch card pin. nid help urgently
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by chisomlucky(m): 2:33pm On May 23, 2013
please hw do i pay with scratch card...... sumbdy help
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by chisomlucky(m): 3:12pm On May 23, 2013
hav successfully paid bt hav nt seen d acknowledgement slip and the transcript request slip.... nid help urgently
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babasewen(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2013
chisom lucky: hav successfully paid bt hav nt seen d acknowledgement slip and the transcript request slip.... nid help urgently
4get trnscrpt slip it's nt dr, now if u've completed ur payment click on 'my data' then click applicatn and scroll down, u'll see d submit link, after submisn it wil generate ur app form dat's all
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 7:22pm On May 23, 2013
chisom lucky: hav successfully paid bt hav nt seen d acknowledgement slip and the transcript request slip.... nid help urgently
i dnt think there is a transcript request form. Go 2 ur former sch, tel dem to send ur transcript to school of postgraduate studies, uniben, bt i think dat ll involve some amount of money but if u graduated 4rm uniben, u dnt need 2 wori urself abt transcript. For d acknowledgement slip, i think d application slip u downloaded can stand in Lieu of d acknowledgement slip..... Good luck
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by chisomlucky(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2013
tnx very much @ Nichola4 & babasewen..... u hv been so helpful
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by chisomlucky(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2013
read Biochemistry and i want to do medi lab in masters..... wot r my chances? contributions seriously needed

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by 2kurupt(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2013
jimmyneut: undecided

I ve the same issue.... Ve bin trying to pay for close to a week now... Nd ve bin getting this same error message....

I sent an email to the Uniben.Kofa administrator due to this same issue. He replied immediately saying my ATM card is not open for online payment & to check with my bank which I did.

I advise you go to your bank too and apply for your card to be open.
Cheers
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babasewen(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2013
chisom lucky: tnx very much @ Nichola4 & babasewen..... u hv been so helpful
my pleasure
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by sesal: 7:34am On May 24, 2013
good morning everyone. i have completed the online application on the uniben website. how do i submit my refree form? what other documents do i need to submit apart from the transcript? thanks
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by 2kurupt(m): 9:47am On May 24, 2013
@Babasewen. Do you have any idea what they mean by "Application PIN" written at the top of the Referee form?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by chisomlucky(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2013
pls wen is one required to send thee necessary documents to the sch?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by kapela3: 12:08pm On May 24, 2013
Hello....Please, has anyone submitted his/her application to the postgraduate office? I have sent my Transcript, signed the reference form and attached other required documents to my application. I applied for the Msc Business Administration. Does anyone know if there would be an entrance examination for this course?

Please anyone who has submitted his application should please hint us ASAP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu's Daughter, Folashade Ojo Appointed Pro-chancellor, Havilla University / Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.