Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* (2187 Views)

Meet Hayley Okines, The Briton With An Ageing Disease Called Progeria / Help Doctor Diagnosed Me With A Scary Disease Called Shinzonigatosomiasis. / The Disease Called Schizophrenia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by tonididdy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
i was watching THE SOUP on E! and there was a video of a lady with very extraordinarily large boobs that she could hide her phone,digital camera etc.
her name according to the presenter was enormous...i didnt get the last name,so i googled enourmous legs(cos the presenter sounded like it) and on google images.this pooped upi was watching THE SOUP on E! and there was a video of a lady with very extraordinarily large boobs that she could hide her phone,digital camera etc.
her name according to the presenter was enormous...i didnt get the last name,so i googled enourmous legs(cos the presenter sounded like it) and on google images.this pooped up
i was watching THE SOUP on E! and there was a video of a lady with very extraordinarily large boobs that she could hide her phone,digital camera etc.
her name according to the presenter was enormous...i didnt get the last name,so i googled enourmous legs(cos the presenter sounded like it) and on google images.this pooped up

Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by Lagusta(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
Spot diagnosis: filariasis (elephantiasis) of the scrotum...
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by MekT(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
Wat can cause diz please?
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by Lagusta(m): 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
This disease is caused by a filarial worm (wucheraria bancrofti) and is spread by the bites of mosquitoes

it is usually found in areas with poor hygiene, stagnant water, poor living conditions, etc

the filarial worms block the lymphatic system, especially around the groin, causing swollen gigantic legs (elephantiasis) and huge hydroceles in the scrotal sac, as seen in this pic

blood film and serology confirm diagnosis, see a doc for treatment
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by rezzy: 12:12am On Apr 18, 2013
Chai, this is bad,
where is his pen1s?
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by Lagusta(m): 12:17am On Apr 18, 2013
rezzy: Chai, this is bad,
where is his pen1s?

grin grin

its there shaa, somewhere
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by obo389(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2013
shocked
eyah!
is he a nigerian shocked
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by rezzy: 12:26am On Apr 18, 2013
Lagusta:

grin grin

its there shaa, somewhere
But i cant see it.
Anyway, no probs
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by Lagusta(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2013
rezzy:
But i cant see it.
Anyway, no probs

thats why i said "its there SHAAAA" cos i also cant see it.....
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by tonididdy(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2013
obo389: shocked
eyah!
is he a nigerian shocked
NO...i think asian...the skin color can tell
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by tonididdy(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2013
see the way the thing is pulling his skin down...

chai mosquitoes BAD OH...and i tot its only malaria dey good@

can our african mosquitoes cause this too...or is it a specific type?
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by Lagusta(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
tonididdy: see the way the thing is pulling his skin down...

chai mosquitoes BAD OH...and i tot its only malaria dey good@

can our african mosquitoes cause this too...or is it a specific type?

there are abnout five different species of mosquitoes that spread the disease, its usually common in swampy, muddy, dirty areas where the mosquitoes breed....

The disease is getting rare in nigeria now, its more common in south-east asia, eastern africa
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by tonididdy(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lagusta:

there are abnout five different species of mosquitoes that spread the disease, its usually common in swampy, muddy, dirty areas where the mosquitoes breed....

The disease is getting rare in nigeria now, its more common in south-east asia, eastern africa
wtf...u mean some nigerians used to have this?

i have never seing any tho...i know of elephantiasis but not this round penix
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by MekT(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
tonididdy: wtf...u mean some nigerians used to have this?

i have never seing any tho...i know of elephantiasis but not this round penix

Na until u go LUTH u go knw na...dey definitely dont walk in the streetz...
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by Lagusta(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
MekT:

grin grin grin
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by TableLeg(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
Oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by tonididdy(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2013
MekT:

yeah thats very true

ha baba God thank you for my life and family and friends.

1 Like

Re: Whats This Disease Called *note:sensitive Photo* by tonididdy(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

See The Prescription Of A Nurse During This Strike. / Dental Floss- Better Than Toothpicks? *Pictures* / Sex During Pregnancy - Dangers Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.