Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

D’banj Announces That 2 Chainz Will Be Peforming At The June 23 Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Announces That 2 Chainz Will Be Peforming At The June 23 Concert (541 Views)

Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 / Justin Bieber Announces That He’s Quitting His Career As A Singer / Video : US Rapper 2chainz Coming To Lagos June 23 For D'banj's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Announces That 2 Chainz Will Be Peforming At The June 23 Concert by eldotc: 12:03am On Apr 18, 2013
D’banj Announces that 2 Chainz will be peforming at the June 23 Concert http://www.steelztv.com/2013/dbanj-announces-that-2-chainz-will-be-peforming-at-the-june-23-concert/ via @steelztv
Re: D’banj Announces That 2 Chainz Will Be Peforming At The June 23 Concert by sagytariusTM1: 1:47am On Apr 18, 2013
Another Endurance Treck in the pipeline cheesy
Re: D’banj Announces That 2 Chainz Will Be Peforming At The June 23 Concert by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 18, 2013
sagytarius™:
Another Endurance Treck in the pipeline cheesy
Lol! Shebi na the mumu wey carry im money buy ticket for the second edition of endurance trek concert we suppose blame.
Re: D’banj Announces That 2 Chainz Will Be Peforming At The June 23 Concert by Nuzo1(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2013
I'm not a big fan of 2chainz. I also wouldn't wanna pay huge ammount of money to treck over 2 kilometres to go watch some 'talented' men MIME their autotuned songs.

However, I'm hopeful D'banj will use this opportunity to correct the mess in his last concert for the benefit of his fans and that of 2chainz.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Jermaine Jackson Defiles Mj's Policy, Says Kid Needs Their Mom / Soundcity VJ Adams [@adams_vj ] Set To Drop Debut Single #winning Tomorrow / I’m Building A School This Year, Saysdavido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.