Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

He Will Judge The World Soon. Will You Be Save? 5 Minuites To Go - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Will Judge The World Soon. Will You Be Save? 5 Minuites To Go (2264 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / What Would You Do Differently If You Know Nobody Will Judge You? / How Soon Will This World End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Will Judge The World Soon. Will You Be Save? 5 Minuites To Go by highyo: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2013
there is no more time. the world end is getting closer and closer. very soon the lord will judge the earth. be ready to face His coming wrath, those that will not repent of their sins.
Your body here is just temporary. you are only spending 1 out of 1000 of your life here on earth. where will you spend the remaining 999 of your life. the end is knocking at your door. repent and avoid hell

God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Robert Powell - I'm Not Jesus / I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? / Payment Of Tithes And Offering Is A Must According To Bible And Not Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.