Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Is So Unique About You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is So Unique About You? (508 Views)

10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos / There Is Something Unique About You / What Is Unique About Democracy Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is So Unique About You? by noskyboy(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2013
Apart from your face, what else do you think can be used to identify you, what is so unique about you, or so unique in your body that can be used to identify you or make you easily recognized, something you are sure nobody else has. As for me, i think, my palm and the way i walk, very unique. Lets hear yours.

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Big & Positive (creative Thinking) / Register Now To Attend / 190 Vs Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.