Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount (5887 Views)

Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount by ednut1(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2013
about to miss one, hope d penalty no badt o
Re: What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount by penzino(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2013
ednut1: about to miss one, hope d penalty no badt o
na 3mnths extension with half pay u dey play with oooo
Re: What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount by Kirinwa: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
penzino: na 3mnths extension with half pay u dey play with oooo

Sharap.Nothing .
Re: What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount by Thekeeper(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
dey dier dey dull ya self...I got an extension for missing head count during my time..
Re: What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
The_keeper: dey dier dey dull ya self...I got an extension for missing head count during my time..
that's serious, were u not informed prior to it, abi u just ghost intentionally?
Re: What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount by penzino(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2013
Kirinwa:

Sharap.Nothing .
y wud u say dat? Advise d guy wrongly u hear!!! @Op if u like urself better dnt miss it ooooo.... A word is enough...
Re: What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount by mikelo147: 6:17am On Aug 24, 2015
This is serious.....,3months extension with half payment,so they ll tk half and pay half,what a he'll is this,how ll one survive with half or ll they later pay it after the extension,if that is the case na him be say I no go dey go my PPA again na cus I dnt av money,and I ll write to them about it and petition it,what of the ghost workers,what of those that allow the LGI to be tking their half alawii,is high time we protest against this to the FG
Re: What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount by mikelo147: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2015
@keeper how many months extension dey give u,them been dey pay u full alawi?hmmm,I pray nothing happens to my dad if anything should happen to him,boko haram na small case I ll mk sure my case ll enta news heading cus of this their head count mk them wait,they DG catch coppas way dey travll na y him say mk dem count their head,nawaooo
Re: What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount by Raalsalghul: 7:04am On Aug 24, 2015
Guy relax, let's wait and see. I am sure the punishment is not going to be as people are exaggerating it. Probably a query or delay in allawe. Just prepare a good excuse. I didn't attend too and am sure there are many of us.
Re: What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount by Macdove02(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Guy relax, let's wait and see. I am sure the punishment is not going to be as people are exaggerating it. Probably a query or delay in allawe. Just prepare a good excuse. I didn't attend too and am sure there are many of us.
same here.....dont believe the head count is one serious thing...
Re: What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount by agrovick(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Waiting patiently
Re: What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount by ayokunle032(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Raalsalghul:

COULD THIS BE TRUE

This is to inform all Corp members absent during the
nationwide compulsory headcount scheduled for the 22nd
and 23rd of August, 2015 that they should report to the
NDHQ on the last Friday of this month to verify with
authentication their purpose of absentia otherwise face
dismissal.
Office of the DG
Corps members take note
Re: What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount by Raalsalghul: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
ayokunle032:

COULD THIS BE TRUE

This is to inform all Corp members absent during the
nationwide compulsory headcount scheduled for the 22nd
and 23rd of August, 2015 that they should report to the
NDHQ on the last Friday of this month to verify with
authentication their purpose of absentia otherwise face
dismissal.
Office of the DG
Corps members take note
I saw something like this somewhere. I will confirm it tomorrow at CDS.
Re: What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount by ayokunle032(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Raalsalghul:
I saw something like this somewhere. I will confirm it tomorrow at CDS.

olrite bro..counting on ur reply

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos / Kastina State B'15 - Lets Meet Here / Bomb Blast Averted At Nysc Camp Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.