Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

From B. Sc. Biochemistry To M. Sc. Computer Science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / From B. Sc. Biochemistry To M. Sc. Computer Science (819 Views)

M. Sc Biochemistry Or M. Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry? / Bsc Degree Biochemistry To Study Medicine / M Sc Biochemistry In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From B. Sc. Biochemistry To M. Sc. Computer Science by MrOON: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2013
Pls, house mates, i need your advice... I am a B. Sc. Holder in Biochemistry but i'll like to deviate fully into Computer science in my M. Sc. Programme into a foreign university. How feasible is this? Do I need to do another programme before i can be eligible to continue with the masters programme. I'll so much appreciate your genuine answers... Thanks in Anticipation.
Re: From B. Sc. Biochemistry To M. Sc. Computer Science by CrazyMan(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
For a Nigerian university...Yes.

For a foreign university, I would advise that you browse through the web page of the foreign institution you have in mind, and see their requirements for international students who intend to apply for the M.sc program.

Good luck.
Re: From B. Sc. Biochemistry To M. Sc. Computer Science by MrOON: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
CrazyMan: For a Nigerian university...Yes.

For a foreign university, I would advise that you browse through the web page of the foreign institution you have in mind, and see their requirements for international students who intend to apply for the M.sc program.

Good luck.
wow... Thanks a lot. But i dnt understand your 'Yes' pls, explain.
Re: From B. Sc. Biochemistry To M. Sc. Computer Science by CrazyMan(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mr. OON:

wow... Thanks a lot. But i dnt understand your 'Yes' pls, explain.
My Yes meant that its possible if you intend to run the program in a Nigerian university.
Re: From B. Sc. Biochemistry To M. Sc. Computer Science by striker07(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
in nigerian university, u have to go for PGD computer science first.
Re: From B. Sc. Biochemistry To M. Sc. Computer Science by MrOON: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
striker07: in nigerian university, u have to go for PGD computer science first.
rili? Thanks bro...

(1) (Reply)

Poly Ibadan Post Utme And Eksu, Futa Pre-degree / Yoruba As Official Teaching Language In South-west Nigeria / Will Scrapping Jamb"UTME" Save Nigeria Students From Admission Manipulations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.