Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Want A Website That Runs On Wordpress. Can You Help? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want A Website That Runs On Wordpress. Can You Help? (508 Views)

How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? / Everyone Want A Site Like Jumia: Why? / Website That Generates Money And Traffic On Autopilot For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Website That Runs On Wordpress. Can You Help? by Cool: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2013
I want to put up a website that runs on Wordpress.
I need someone who is very good with colours. Not because I want a colourful website but because I have a colour that relates to my brand and that needs to feature on the website; but most likely not in a dominating way.
I have already short listed some templates but if we use a template as the framework, the person must be able to customise it for my use.
My needs are simple but interesting.
Please only respond if you have a portfolio I can review.
Thanks.
Cool
Re: I Want A Website That Runs On Wordpress. Can You Help? by miracle4(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
what happened to your contact details ?
Re: I Want A Website That Runs On Wordpress. Can You Help? by blushmg: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
ok
Re: I Want A Website That Runs On Wordpress. Can You Help? by Cool: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
Web designers,

Please reply to this post.

Your website with a link to your portfolio will do for now.

I expect a few other people might also be interested.

Much thanks.

Cool
Re: I Want A Website That Runs On Wordpress. Can You Help? by webguru(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
A day's job...

Drop your contacts. Or mail me.

Segebee at gmail.com
My guys will handle it.

Plush, contact me too
Re: I Want A Website That Runs On Wordpress. Can You Help? by mcfranc(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
Send ur details to info[at]theleadconcept dot com and we will give you a professional treatment. Check our site here - http://theleadconcept.com
Re: I Want A Website That Runs On Wordpress. Can You Help? by Startechng: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hey, if you ain't giving that job to StarTech NG then you shouldn't give it to anyone else contact me directly via: startech.nig@gmail.com its also my facebook email. Call: 08033394660 http://startechng.com/portfolio

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Quit Blogging? Learn How To Press The Restart Button / Download Top Quality Digital Products Free. No Opt-in Required / Beginners:How Do I Build Dynamic Websitse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.