Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Omotola Listed As One Of Time Magazine’s 100most Influential People In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Listed As One Of Time Magazine’s 100most Influential People In The World (1401 Views)

50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On 2013 Time Magazine 100 Icon List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Listed As One Of Time Magazine’s 100most Influential People In The World by IfyDurusBlog: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
Time Magazine included Omotola Jalade Ekeinde in the icon section of the 100 most influential people in the world, describing her as “the Queen of Nollywood.''

Others in the icons section of the list include: Malala Yousafzai, Lena Dunham, Mario Balotelli, Peng Liyuan, Aung San Suu Kyi, Lindsey Vonn, Justin Timberlake, Gabrielle Giffords, Beyoncé, Daniel Day-Lewis, Kate Middleton, Michelle Obama, and Li Na.

The list comprises of icons, artists, leaders, pioners & titans.

source: http://ifyduru..com/2013/04/omotola-listed-as-one-of-time-magazines.html
http://time100.time.com/2013/04/18/time-100/slide/omotola-jalade-ekeinde/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Lady In My Life Now, I Want To Get Married – Olu Maintain / Wizkid & His Many Cars, The Story Behind / Teyana And Rihanna Goes Real Hard On Themselves On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.