Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Balotelli In TIME Magazine 100 Most Influential People In The World - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Balotelli In TIME Magazine 100 Most Influential People In The World (514 Views)

5 Brilliant And Funny Quotes From Mario Balotelli / Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight / It Is An Insult To Mention Balotelli In The Same Sentence With Messi And Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Balotelli In TIME Magazine 100 Most Influential People In The World by Mozehh: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
Here's what Zola had to say about him:

Mario has all the qualities to be a top player: power and athleticism, alongside a good understanding of the game — all positive.

I worked with Mario for a short period with Italy’s under-21 side. I liked him straightaway. I liked the way he handled himself and his composure and calmness in situations. Mario could shrug off things happening around him. Only the big players have that calm.

Mario can play the big games and handle the crucial moments, but he needs to keep control. That is vital for him.

From afar, people may think he’s a madman, but he isn’t. Mario is a lovely guy, very humble and very funny. I can assure people he has always been a pleasure to deal with. He has returned to Italy from England as the main man with lots of attention. Now he has to ensure he keeps control and keeps focus. Mario loves the pressure, but to succeed, it is about finding balance.

Read more: http://time100.time.com/2013/04/18/time-100/slide/mario-balotelli/
Re: Balotelli In TIME Magazine 100 Most Influential People In The World by pipeewa(m): 5:15am On Apr 19, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]One would say 'Even Balotelli' now he used all he's got in him to paint a picture of himself in the face of the world. Believe in yourself. He has always sought to be recognised, now He is. Congrats Balo....

(1) (Reply)

Video Highlight: Liverpool Thrash Newcastle 6-0 Without Suarez... / Throwback Video: Arsene Wenger Takes Over At Arsenal Sept 1996 / Champion League Out Of English Clubs This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.