Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Always Know Your Account (s) Balance And Never Delete Your Alerts. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Always Know Your Account (s) Balance And Never Delete Your Alerts. (614 Views)

All Work & No Play... 7 Steps To Achieve Work/life Balance / Job Alerts On Your Mobile Phone / Get Free Job Alerts To Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Know Your Account (s) Balance And Never Delete Your Alerts. by softangel(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
The recent occurrence in Banks today that has caused and is still causing lot of Customers pain is the malfunction of ATMs and the incessant debit of accounts without dispensing money to such victims. Worse still is that such customers might not be aware of the mishap because of the bank's failure to send alert to the victim of the illegal debit, notifying him or her of the irregularity, coupled with the customer's ignorance of his or her balance.

It is more disturbing when reversal of this abnormality becomes a nightmare. Taking days/weeks/months depending on the Bank's ATM used before it can be rectified/refunded. This has become a menace in the country and i was a victim twice in two (2) weeks and despite the fact that i always get alert on every transaction, i was not alerted by the bank of the second occurrence but thank God i had knowledge of my balance, that saved me.

Generally, it is good to always know your balance and keep/save your alerts in case of any funny mishaps. There is a saying that "little drop of water makes a mighty ocean". A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Junior Analyst Needed At Stresert Services Limited / Call Centre Agent Vacancy / Difference Betwwen Curriculum Vitae And Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.