Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me (1137 Views)

Job:developer/coding Expert Needed URGENTLY / Buy RECHARGE CARDS For You Phones And Internet Subscriptions Online While Coding / How To Make Iphone Ipad Andorid Apps Without Coding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by Technesstivity: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
This new website allows you guys create iPhone apps Without Coding. Do you think it's a lazy approach? [url]Http://technesstivity.com/2013/04/appsify-me[/url]
Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by abbyode(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
Your link is not opening.
Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by Technesstivity: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
abbyode: Your link is not opening.
[url]
[/url]

Sorry this should work [url]http://technesstivity.com/2013/04/appsify-me/[/]
Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by elvis10ten(m): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2013
its a lazy approach na.
Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by abbyode(m): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
elvis10ten: its a lazy approach na.
You are still living in the past...wake up bro!

1 Like

Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by elvis10ten(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
abbyode:
You are still living in the past...wake up bro!
lolz, and you call that the future ?
Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by abbyode(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2013
elvis10ten: its a lazy approach na.
Take a look at this page / video.

http://aaconferenceapplication..com/2013/05/building-mobile-conference-registration.html

Let me know whether itz also a lazy approach.
Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by elvis10ten(m): 4:41pm On May 04, 2013
abbyode:
Take a look at this page / video.

http://aaconferenceapplication..com/2013/05/building-mobile-conference-registration.html

Let me know whether itz also a lazy approach.
same
Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by abbyode(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2013
elvis10ten: same
Really
Interesting.
If I may ask, what's your competency level like as far as programming is concerned?
What application have you developed before on your own and with which language?

1 Like

Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by elvis10ten(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2013
abbyode:
Really
Interesting.
If I may ask, what's your competency level like as far as programming is concerned?
What application have you developed before on your own and with which language?
LOLZ. I don't need to waste my mb to view that page or video, i guess they all end on the same road, sorry if i touch a spot. Any way i learnt the basic of c++, then went on to java and php fully. I learnt java(j2se) so i can grab j2me. I learnt all this on phone when i was 12-13 years and up till now am still looking for a pc, am 14 now. I created this mobile app named Xmx Me www. using a compiler on my j2me phone which i found at www.mumey.wen.ru (J2ME SDK MOBILE) . The site is only j2me phones friendly and ugly i know, because am not gud at designs and html, css, javascript stuff. So what about you ?
Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by abbyode(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2013
elvis10ten: LOLZ. I don't need to waste my mb to view that page or video, i guess they all end on the same road, sorry if i touch a spot. Any way i learnt the basic of c++, then went on to java and php fully. I learnt java(j2se) so i can grab j2me. I learnt all this on phone when i was 12-13 years and up till now am still looking for a pc, am 14 now. I created this mobile app named Xmx Me www. using a compiler on my j2me phone which i found at www.mumey.wen.ru (J2ME SDK MOBILE) . The site is only j2me phones friendly and ugly i know, because am not gud at designs and html, css, javascript stuff. So what about you ?
Well I am impressed with your level of knowledge considering your age!!! Quite impressive i must say. Are you a Nigerian?
I have been a programmer for more than a decade. I have extensive knowledge and experience in VB6,.Net (C#) and Java. I currently program in XBasic and I use Alpha Five (www.alphasoftware.com) as my development tool coz of the simplicity, ease of use, speed and most importantly i may choose not to even write a single line of code while developing sophisticated application. I would upload some of my projects to u later on.
However, programming or apps development is my hobby but I am an Engineer with an IOC by Profession.
Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by elvis10ten(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2013
abbyode:
Well I am impressed with your level of knowledge considering your age!!! Quite impressive i must say. Are you a Nigerian?
I have been a programmer for more than a decade. I have extensive knowledge and experience in VB6,.Net (C#) and Java. I currently program in XBasic and I use Alpha Five (www.alphasoftware.com) as my development tool coz of the simplicity, ease of use, speed and most importantly i may choose not to even write a single line of code while developing sophisticated application. I would upload some of my projects to u later on.
However, programming or apps development is my hobby but I am an Engineer with an IOC by Profession.
Nice. I am a nigerian.
Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by uken73(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2013
Technesstivity: This new website allows you guys create iPhone apps Without Coding. Do you think it's a lazy approach? [url]Http://technesstivity.com/2013/04/appsify-me[/url]

What does it look like to host Alpha 5 web apps?
Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by abbyode(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2013
uken73:

What does it look like to host Alpha 5 web apps?
It's like hosting an asp web app, technically speaking.
Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by uken73(m): 2:50am On May 26, 2013
abbyode:
It's like hosting an asp web app, technically speaking.

Are you implying that if one finishes developing, you just need to get any Windows Hosting platform and you can host your app?
Re: Create Iphone Apps Without Coding - Appsify.me by Raypawer(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2013
lol, u guys are on point @abbyode, elvis10ten... Keep it up..

@technesstivity, I like you inovation, keep it up...

I just joined the programming world this month, and i started with c#, and i can use c# to create some apps, bt i need to advance to java, can anyone help me with simplified video, cos the on i find online it smh complex...

(1) (Reply)

Complete Computer Science Projects/software. . . / Http/smpp Api Integration(sms Gateway). Programmer Needed!! / I Need An E-commerce Website Designer For My Fashion Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.