Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja (25400 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / Society For Family Health (SFH) Nigeria Recruitment, April 2013 / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by danniyal(m): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2013
bros i still cant get u. Could u still explain in simple terms.tank u
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by SammyJac(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2013
alasuomowei:
4 those of u that i gave the benefit doubt, there would be another Test again, 4 those that pass the Interview.. That was what the DG said, I vex die.
Were u expecting a smooth ride? You should have known that the interview you attended was the first stage, you still have two or three stages of intense interviews/tests to go through.
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by rubyno(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
alasuomowei:
4 those of u that i gave the benefit doubt, there would be another Test again, 4 those that pass the Interview.. That was what the DG said, I vex die.

As e talk dat word, u for ask am if na so e take get e work? After spending thousands to test venue, to attend interview? Only to write anoda test? Evil shall slay the wicked indeed!!!
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by SammyJac(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
alasuomowei:
draw which Mumu attention, is Nairaland paying Me 4 using My BIS to waste on commenting, stop being agresive and insultive... Idiots.
You obviously don't have the spirit of a comrade, calling Nairalanders idiots to me is the highest point of insolence. Is this how you would address an enrolee if eventually employed? I advise you take a course on Public and Human Relations.

6 Likes

Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Yseone(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pls how can one apply? What is the application requirement? Their website? And when is all these vancancies been announced? Somebody help
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by semochendo1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
I wonder why you guys are busy asking him what the DG told him, its evidential he was told his service was not needed owing to his aggressiveness. Besides, he had pass from one of these relegated polytechnics... Double wahala! Abeg go sleep, don't use your own failure to scare others!
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by IKdImpeccable(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
na wa oooo! Chei 9ja!
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by nfowomola2: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
Just need to be careful if u want someone online to help for where u will stay when u get to Abuja for the interview
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by kayce19: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
f you know u don't av NYSC discharge cerificate. Don't bother going cos u won't be allowed for the interview at all. If those people that are in my shoes that av already done the first two days av made this known,. I won't have travelled all the way from Benin City. Wish all those were able to do today success.. Cheers
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
ikemeze: @alasuomowe plse what did they told you that made angry today @nimc office.nobody is insulting you
bros eh! basic rules of concord dey necessary o. Pls o
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Mayflowa(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
alasuomowei:

Let me break it down for you. You would be called for training next month once you pass this interview. After the training, you will need to pass a test based on your training to fully get in.

This is common with all job-related training school like foreign affairs, shell, banks etc. Most if not all usually pass the test.

Again, the salary scale is being reviewed from ministry GL scale to personalised one which will earn you 100k+/month in the commission, they have to have the best hands. Minimum entry level in the commission starts from HND/Bachelor. That was why 5000 staffers were dropped for you to come in. Goodluck. I wish you reduced your insults on nairalanders.

5 Likes

Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by realsammie(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Baba GOD i'm stil looking unto you for my text. surely, i know that you will never disappoint.
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by rubi96(f): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
realsammie: Baba GOD i'm stil looking unto you for my text. surely, i know that you will never disappoint.
me too o
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by FreddywellsNGN(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
Quite easily done!Thanks for the analysis..
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Briton8: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
God is faithful.Just trust Him.
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
kayce19: f you know u don't av NYSC discharge cerificate. Don't bother going cos u won't be allowed for the interview at all. If those people that are in my shoes that av already done the first two days av made this known,. I won't have travelled all the way from Benin City. Wish all those were able to do today success.. Cheers

Heya, sorry bro!
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Hemanwel(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
kayce19: f you know u don't av NYSC discharge cerificate. Don't bother going cos u won't be allowed for the interview at all. If those people that are in my shoes that av already done the first two days av made this known,. I won't have travelled all the way from Benin City. Wish all those were able to do today success.. Cheers
Not even NYSC Exemption Cert?
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Zakkyoz: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
I wish u all success. Pls pray for those of us that are still expecting the text.
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by GIOkoro: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pls can some one in the house help me on how to know what i applied for?
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Elizabethoni(f): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
alasuomowei:
4now i think they are Sending msgs to those that applied 4 Reg/enrolment oficer.... Thats wat i applied 4, and My text came 3days ago.

Leave them! Let them be asking dumb questions! When it is boldly written on NIMC's wrbsite the position they are callin for interviews! Nairalanders, do ur own research first before asking questions ahaaannn! Shioor
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by eastermaris(f): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
alasuomowei: Abeg during the interview, I put the Originals of my credentials on the table, while answering the questions.. Others did'nt, do u tink i fuckd up?

We were all asked to put our originals on the desk.U need nt panic
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
alasuomowei: Abeg during the interview, I put the Originals of my credentials on the table, while answering the questions.. Others did'nt, do u tink i fuckd up?

I did the same too and virtually everybody during my batch did the same.. No need to panic bro.
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
elkol:

I did the same too and virtually everybody during my batch did the same.. No need to panic bro.
oh tank u, God bless u 4 putting my mind to rest.. Tanx
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by swizy: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hemanwel: Not even NYSC Exemption Cert?
Exemption cert is as gud as discharge cert... So u can use one of em.
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by yvonne4(f): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
chiover: bros eh! basic rules of concord dey necessary o. Pls o
God bless u for me abeg...chai!
Re: NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja by Godside: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
alasuomowei:

But dt shldnt av veX u nw cuz God knws bst. Cheer up bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Common Interview Questions, Tips And Answers / Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! / Federal University, Otuoke Recruitment - Academic Staff (28 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.