Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders (3032 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite And Most Villainous Moderator On Nairaland / What Are Your Favorite Examples Of Hypocrisy? / All Ladies Pick Your Favorite Nairaland Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 7:44am On Apr 19, 2013
Well, nairaland has become like a part of my life (for now) I can't imagine going a day without checking out what's going on here, and I've seen lots of different folks from the comic to the sadist, but all in all I've got so much love for my nairalanders,

Well my favorite nairalanders are the freethinkers on here, and the first on my list is MUSKEETO, I love d nigga, d nigga has a sense of twisted humor, he is one crazy motherfuckha,

I like, Rossik, Ooman, logicboy, sauer, and most of the atheists/freethinkers,

I've also got love my religious folks, I've got love for Ihedinobi, frosbel, goshen360,

Then the other folks I've got love for are, kenyatamoore, tenderly, ezme, 4words, shymex, BEaf (the nigga's bleeped up) well these are the names I can think of for now, share yours.
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by greedie1(f): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2013
and this is romantic, how?? undecided
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2013
gree-die:
and this is romantic, how?? undecided
if u read my post, u'll hear me using words like "love" and "like", those are romantic words right?
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by dopeJemi: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2013
bolaino: if u read my post, u'll hear me using words like "love" and "like", those are romantic words right?

U wilL soon find out
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by chikk(f): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2013
bolaino: Well, nairaland has become like a part of my life (for now) I can't imagine going a day without checking out what's going on here, and I've seen lots of different folks from the comic to the sadist, but all in all I've got so much love for my nairalanders,

Well my favorite nairalanders are the freethinkers on here, and the first on my list is MUSKEETO, I love d nigga, d nigga has a sense of twisted humor, he is one crazy motherfuckha,

I've also got love my religious folks, I've got love for Ihedinobi, frosbel, goshen360,

Then the other folks I've got love for are, kenyatamoore, tenderly, ezme, 4words, shymex, BEaf (the nigga's bleeped up) well these are the names I can think of for now, share yours.

@OP, there's nothing romantic about this but if it must be on romance section, then you should limit it to this section alone, not NL as a whole. #dont even know these people you mentioned.
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 8:59am On Apr 19, 2013
chikk:

@OP, there's nothing romantic about this but if it must be on romance section, then you should limit it to this section alone, not NL as a whole. #dont even know these people you mentioned.
I disagree wit u, it has everything to do with romance, this is a tale of friendship, understanding and love on nairaland, most of them are atheists and pastors on nairaland,

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by chikk(f): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2013
bolaino: I disagree wit u, it has everything to do with romance, this is a tale of friendship, understanding and love on nairaland, most of them are atheists and pastors on nairaland,

Friendship? Love? Understanding? With '...not too favourite...' On your subject? If people are to list their 'not too favourite' NLers here, then would you be promoting friendship or starting an e-war? Better take this to joke section.
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by sweettease(f): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2013
I like idowuogbo our badosky..... She is very real
dopejemi, CFCfan, Goshen360, 190(sometimes lol), gree-die,sybellah, sexkillz and ogugua88(don't know why they'v got so many haters), rokiatu, xynerise etc(can't remembr some)

Not too favourite : cameroonpride

I don't like kingwax and bidvest2020 angry

4 Likes

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2013
sweet-tease:
I like idowuogbo our badosky..... She is very real
dopejemi, CFCfan, Goshen360, 190(sometimes lol), gree-die,sybellah, sexkillz and ogugua88(don't know why they'v got so many haters), etc(can't remembr some)

Not too favourite : cameroonpride

I don't like kingwax and bidvest2020 angry
yeah this is more like it, thanks for ur contribution,
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2013
chikk:

Friendship? Love? Understanding? With '...not too favourite...' On your subject? If people are to list their 'not too favourite' NLers here, then would you be promoting friendship or starting an e-war? Better take this to joke section.
hatred/dislike is aLl still part of romance, u can't tell a good romantic story without talking about hatred, it could be about hating an ideology or hating what a person stands for, all in all it all has to do with emotions,
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by greedie1(f): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2013
bolaino: if u read my post, u'll hear me using words like "love" and "like", those are romantic words right?
yea ryt grin
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
gree-die:

yea ryt grin
lol
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
This is sweet!! smiley I like you a lot too op kiss
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
Coming back with my list. ..
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
This is sweet!! smiley I like you a lot too op kiss
thanks dear, I like u a lot too dear,
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
undecided
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by chikk(f): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
bolaino: thanks dear, I like u a lot too dear,

Huh grin grin
Anyway,
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
chikk:

Huh grin grin
Anyway,
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol, why u hating gurl?
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by chikk(f): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
bolaino: lol, why u hating gurl?

Hating?? Naah...far from it. Kinda enjoying ur thread. No hard feelings. Waiting for her list tho'.
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
chikk:

Hating?? Naah...far from it. Kinda enjoying ur thread. No hard feelings. Waiting for her list tho'.
awww that's so sweet, thanks gurl, *hugs n kisses* who runs the world?
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by chikk(f): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
bolaino: awww that's so sweet, thanks gurl, *hugs n kisses* who runs the world?

I do!!
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
chikk:

I do!!
lol, that's the spirit gurl,
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by ayobase(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
I like Onila, omiobo, born2fuck, seun, the-in-charge-of-the-front-page team........

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by donem: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
I've got lots of favourites ain't wanna drop names

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by ezme(m): 2:07am On Apr 20, 2013
bolaino: Well, nairaland has become like a part of my life (for now) I can't imagine going a day without checking out what's going on here, and I've seen lots of different folks from the comic to the sadist, but all in all I've got so much love for my nairalanders,

Wow!!! I noticed you from the religion section and I'm actually following you, so I guess you are one of them few peeps I look forward to threads they create.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2013
I like Idowuogbo,but her husky voice and "toutish" character scares d nuts out of megringringrin and she being from the opposition camp
•̸№t too favorite,never a chance of being friends,nobodygringringrin

1 Like

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2013
ezme:

Wow!!! I noticed you from the religion section and I'm actually following you, so I guess you are one of them few peeps I look forward to threads they create.
thanks my good man, I look forward to ur threads mann, cos ur threads are always insightful, and that reminds me u promised u were going to create a topic on the ills of hip/pop cultures on our society, u've still not created it, looking forward to ur next thread my gOod mann,
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Tenderly1(f): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2013
chikk:

. I wonder how you reason. Do you think people have to be ''popular'' in order for them to have people who like them??I could just decide to be like onila and start creating disturbing thread or i could decide to be like idowu and startz pretending to be razz wen am nt,i would indeed be popular. And another thing,Nairaland does nt start and ends in the romance section.

3 Likes

Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 8:07am On Apr 20, 2013
nony30: I like Idowuogbo,but her husky voice and "toutish" character scares d nuts out of megringringrin and she being from the opposition camp
•̸№t too favorite,never a chance of being friends,Ikenna351grin cos he is just too lousy!!!
lwkmd, hahaha, does she really have a husky voice? If she does, then wahala dey.
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2013
nony30: I like Idowuogbo,but her husky voice and "toutish" character scares d nuts out of megringringrin and she being from the opposition camp
•̸№t too favorite,never a chance of being friends,Ikenna351grin cos he is just too lousy!!!
Dude, u starting to irritate me. Wots wiv d subliminal shots? opposite camp? meaning you have a problem with Yorubas rite? U tribalistic person! Jog on abeg! Msteewwww!
Re: Name Your Favorite And Not Too Favorite Nailralanders by bolaino(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dude, u starting to irritate me. Wots wiv d subliminal shots? opposite camp? meaning you have a problem with Yorubas rite? U tribalistic person! Jog on abeg! Msteewwww!
I don't mean to set u off or any ish like that, but do u really have a husky voice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

German Scientists Prove There Is Life After Death / Nigeria Independence Day Poems. / NEWS War In Owerri As Demolition Squad Shoot One Dead Following Governor Okoroc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.