Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

"I Exposed My Body And I Was Paid Very Handsomely For The Job" - Singer, Adokiye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Exposed My Body And I Was Paid Very Handsomely For The Job" - Singer, Adokiye (1159 Views)

Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert / Virgin Singer Adokiye Turns A Year Older Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Exposed My Body And I Was Paid Very Handsomely For The Job" - Singer, Adokiye by Leaknigerianews(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
Immediately after that controversial posture, the sexy singer has become one of the hottest rising female singers in the country. In this recent interview, she speaks on the raunchy photo spread among other issues.

Early this year, you posed semi-nude in a New York based magazine. What was the attraction?
It actually got leaked. I did some modelling jobs while I was in New York and at that point in time, some pictures leaked while the process was still going on. Yes, I posed for some shots, but I never really posed nude. I didn’t expose my private part as a woman. That I exposed my skin doesn’t mean I posed nude.I
am an architect by training and creativity is part of my daily routine. So, I didn’t pose nude because I didn’t expose my private part.

We learnt, you were paid handsomely for the job?
Officially, I was paid the sum of $200,000 and a G Wagon Mercedes Benz car for the photo spread in the magazine.

Do you ever regret posing nude?
I have never for once regretted anything I have done in the past. But at the end of the day, I just want people to believe in me that I have got a lot to offer to my fans.

Were your parents pleased when they saw your nude pictures?
My parents are highly understanding people. They know the kind of daughter they have and they also know that whatever I’m doing today doesn’t affect me both psychologically and physically. So,they always support me in anything I’m doing.

What were you doing in New York?
New York is like a second home to me. I travel to New York once in a while.

There was this rumour that you were dating W4. Is it true?
No, we were never in any relationship. But we were just friends and he was a colleague too

http://www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/04/i-exposed-my-body-and-i-was-paid-very.html

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story:how Owning A Blackberry Helped Ruining My Life / EXPOSED! Ms Genevieve Nnaji Begging D'banj To Take Her Back / Check Out Wizkid’s Star Boy Crew’ Promo Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.