Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Weird MC Has Just Dropped TWO New Singles – [ Fiesta + Ijoya Remix ] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Weird MC Has Just Dropped TWO New Singles – [ Fiesta + Ijoya Remix ] (730 Views)

Weird MC Ft. Mo’cheddah, Sasha - Sewere / Adure & Go Down Low - Shuleydee (Weird Mc's New Signing) / Weird Mc - Ijoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird MC Has Just Dropped TWO New Singles – [ Fiesta + Ijoya Remix ] by kombo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ok, now Weird MC has remixed Ijoya, that sounds weird Yeah? Well maybe she was making a point, she topped Ijoya Remix up with a brand new song Fiesta, check on both and lets hear your opinion, was the remixed needed or not?

[size=16pt]DOWNLOAD IJOYA REMIX

DOWNLOAD FIESTA[/size]

Re: Weird MC Has Just Dropped TWO New Singles – [ Fiesta + Ijoya Remix ] by MrOON: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
Quite cool... I'v been expecting her all ds yl.
Re: Weird MC Has Just Dropped TWO New Singles – [ Fiesta + Ijoya Remix ] by weirdninja: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mr. OON:
Quite cool... I'v been expecting her all ds yl.

Same here but I dont understand why she had to remix IJOYA, that song was a hit and forgotten
Re: Weird MC Has Just Dropped TWO New Singles – [ Fiesta + Ijoya Remix ] by MrOON: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
weird_ninja:

Same here but I dont understand why she had to remix IJOYA, that song was a hit and forgotten

maybe she wants to use it to remind people of who she is, possibly she's bak in2 d industry.
Re: Weird MC Has Just Dropped TWO New Singles – [ Fiesta + Ijoya Remix ] by weirdninja: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
Mr. OON:

maybe she wants to use it to remind people of who she is, possibly she's bak in2 d industry.

Well, Maybe, I wish her good lick and hope she knows the competition is tougher now than when she was popular back then
Re: Weird MC Has Just Dropped TWO New Singles – [ Fiesta + Ijoya Remix ] by dominique(f): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
Why do these artists like holding on to past glory? She should have retired the Ijoya song and come up with something original. Wish her all the best cos tighter femcees are emerging into the industry.
Re: Weird MC Has Just Dropped TWO New Singles – [ Fiesta + Ijoya Remix ] by kombo(m): 12:50am On Apr 21, 2013
dominique: Why do these artists like holding on to past glory? She should have retired the Ijoya song and come up with something original. Wish her all the best cos tighter femcees are emerging into the industry.

My Point exactly, come up wit a unique tune and let Ijoya rest

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Iyanya – Sexy Mama Ft Wizkid / Letter From Brand Swazzy To Iyanya / Sk Boys At It Again And This Time Around They Are Doing It With Skelewu Haha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.