Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married (31457 Views)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Comedian, Princess Looking Chic At Ushbebe Show / Comedian Princess And Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Flirtyfemi: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
Awww!
A few weeks back, it was all over the blogosphere that Comedian Princess will be getting married soon - even though we didn't get to see or know the Mystery man - Ade.
Anyway, Comedian Princess while cracking a joke at the national conference and dinner (that held last night) to mark the Nigerian centenary celebration of 100 years of the Nigerian woman, got so emotional and said this:
"I am so happy I'm now getting married, I can now proudly wear iro and buba like a Nigerian woman...God bless that young man that picked me and decided to pity me and marry me when I had given up all...I am saying this because I want you all to hear it, God bless him for me for covering up my shame"
Amen Princess, Amen!

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/my-fiance-covered-my-shame-comedian.html

8 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by EveryLadY(f): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
lovely.i feel u sweet sisi

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
eyaah!!!. Congrats
Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by splashbaby(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
One of the best guest I have ever interviewed. No dull moments at all...A secret for the husband trust me...take her to Paris for honey moon and she will love you forever...she is totally in love with that city.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Darlenebabe: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
y say pity? abi u no b fyn babe? u deserve it n God has bless u. not pity . for to everyone there is a season

11 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
Did anyone catch Ara's (Talking Drum Lady)performance @ d same event? It was was cool till she decided to sing...*cringeworthy*

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by nmagirl(f): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
so touching! *wipes away tears* husbands r d crown of a woman. congrats

8 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Afam4eva(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
I never knew princess was talented in front

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Afam4eva(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
iyabde: Did anyone catch Ara's (Talking Drum Lady)performance @ d same event? It was was cool till she decided to sing...*cringeworthy*
She now has a compeition in Ayambirin so she has to try other things.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by free2ryhme: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
Sweet
Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by kokosheen(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
Knew her when she was a teen in Festac, finest chic in the 5th avenue axis then. While at Ilaro poly, she was still the bomb but by the time she entered Unilag, she had blown up (not as a star then sha)...

One thing I can say about her is that she's a very down to earth and nice (when she needs to be) person. One thing I really really like about her is that she doesn't suffer fools...

HML Adeola - Princess

10 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Chinwem(f): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
Wow......so frank and honest
Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
Afam4eva: I never knew princess was talented in front
Oh lord!! LMAO grin grin grin
Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
Congrats ma
Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Oshiite: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
Low self esteem,thats the kind of trash men like to hear,u have just dug ur grave in the hands of that man,well goodluck shaa

23 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
I'd be afraid to cross my words in front of this chic without a body guard
Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
Princess wat a manchester skipper/fan! grin grin *singing* She carry front,
She carry front,
I loving u ehhh...

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by avalontony(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
baby!!!...that young man will smoke no weed before its time........this is d time....enjoy.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
[quote author=Oshiite]Low self esteem,thats the kind of trash men like to hear,u have just dug ur grave in the hands of that man,well goodluck shaa[/quote]

Datz on point!

For heaven sake since when did marriage accord individuals with SELF ESTEEM

Felt lik slapping senses into Her fat skull ....Dat Dude outta b d one celebrating for catching a Cashcow..

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Oshiite: Low self esteem,thats the kind of trash men like to hear,u have just dug ur grave in the hands of that man,well goodluck shaa

True words !...

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Oshiite: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
fairyprincess: [quote author=Oshiite]Low self esteem,thats the kind of trash men like to hear,u have just dug ur grave in the hands of that man,well goodluck shaa

Datz on point!

For heaven sake since when did marriage accord individuals with SELF ESTEEM oooh ,tell her,that man should be the one saying that ,i mean she has got it all,bold,brainy and beautiful,nobody is saying u should not be excited but dont sound like a fool,am sure that ezinne,lilan and uloma all felt the same way when they initially met that slimy,sneeky,owl eyed ugly looking nollywood actor,easy dear,u have not seen his all,he will surely manifest in good time,enjoy urself now with swag

Felt lik slapping senses into Her fat skull ....Dat Dude outta b d one celebrating for catching a Cashcow..

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Coldfeet(f): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Princess is a comedian! For krying out loud!! that statement was squarely for comic sake and there's NOT AN IOTA OF LOW SELF ESTEEM that can be found on Princess! Haba!! Congrats sweerie wish you bliss in ur union!

25 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Scarpon(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
I like this woman she is funny
Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 20, 2013
nmagirl: so touching! *wipes away tears* husbands r d crown of a woman. congrats
...so being single is now a shame...nigerian mentality :/ smh

6 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2013
[quote author=Oshiite][/quote] gbam.ou have said it all
Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Tenderly1(f): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2013
Coldfeet: Princess is a comedian! For krying out loud!! that statement was squarely for comic sake and there's NOT AN IOTA OF LOW SELF ESTEEM that can be found on Princess! Haba!! Congrats sweerie wish you bliss in ur union!
My dear dnt mind mufurus who jump to conclusion without thinking properly. Princess nfin do you.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by slimyem: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2013
Oshiite: Low self esteem,thats the kind of trash men like to hear,u have just dug ur grave in the hands of that man,well goodluck shaa
Exactly.I scrolled down to see a comment that saw what i saw in her statement.
She obviously doesn't think highly of herself to have said a man marrying her covered her shame.Even people with physical disabilities won't say such about themselves.undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by ifyalways(f): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2013
Na wao.
Daniels sitting on judgement and sentencing her already.
C'mon people she is a comedian and made the said statement on stage. Comedy people. Twa
Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by tomzman: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2013
slimyem: Exactly.I scrolled down to see a comment that saw what i saw in her statement.
She obviously doesn't think highly of herself to have said a man marrying her covered her shame.Even people with physical disabilities won't say such about themselves.undecided
For Christ's sake, the lady is a comedian. She only made the statement for comic purposes.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by RedLight1: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2013
lmao i like her honesty .. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by iamswizz(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2013
wow nice
Re: My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married by Napolitano(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2013
So being single is now a shame? NONSENSE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador / Adekunle Gold Turns African Priest In UK Shoot [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.