Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

O'leary's Hat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / O'leary's Hat (1114 Views)

Hat Trick / Monkey And The Hat Seller / Drop A Yellow Hat Into The Red Sea, What Does It Become? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O'leary's Hat by belloti(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2006
O'Leary showed up at Mass one Sunday and the priest almost fell down when he saw him. O'Leary had never been seen in church in his life.

After Mass, the priest caught O'Leary and said "O'Leary, I am so glad you decided to come to Mass, what made you come?" O'Leary said, "I got to be honest with you Father, a while back, I misplaced my hat and I really, really love that hat. I know that Shaunassy had one just like mine and I knew that Shaunassy came to church every Sunday. I also knew that Shaunassy had to take off his hat during Mass, and I figured he would leave it in the back of church. So, I was going to leave after Communion and steal Shaunassy's hat."

The priest said, "Well, O'Leary, I notice that you didn't steal Shaunassy's hat. What changed your mind?" O'Leary said "Well, after I heard your sermon on the 10 commandments, I decided that I didn't need to steal Shaunassy's hat." The priest gave O'Leary a big smile and said "After I talked about Thou Shalt Not Steal, you decided you would rather do without your hat than burn in Hell, right?"

O'Leary shook his head and said "No, Father, after you talked about Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery, I remembered where I left my hat!"
Re: O'leary's Hat by diddy4(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2006
lol
Re: O'leary's Hat by dm(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2006
Re: O'leary's Hat by funty(f): 8:02pm On May 14, 2006
nice one wink
Re: O'leary's Hat by ojd(m): 1:17am On May 15, 2006
good remedy for memory you can say, nice one
Re: O'leary's Hat by spikelord(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2006
Haha, Maybe he rememebered when he was screwing another man's wife abi!
Re: O'leary's Hat by Ddii(f): 9:43am On May 15, 2006
this guy should be sent to goal
i mean 'Oleary'

(1) (Reply)

A Man's Wish / The 'world Economics' At A Glance / Land The Cause So Many Wahala O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.