Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Gorilla In Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gorilla In Nairaland (877 Views)

Photo Of The Day: A Gorilla Spotted Chilling / My Girlfriend Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nairaland (see Pics) / Gorilla In Zoo Dancing Azonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gorilla In Nairaland by Raymondfancy: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
some of people who will first comment on ur pics when u upload it to nairaland to view by reasonable people are gorillas,the gorillas in nairaland will be the first set of people to insult u and abuse u whereas they cant upload theres to view because they look exactly like gorilla.
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Raymondfancy: some of people who will first comment on ur pics when u upload it to nairaland to view by reasonable people are gorillas,the gorillas in nairaland will be the first set of people to insult u and abuse u whereas they cant upload theres to view because they look exactly like gorilla.

Nice shot son...like Stefan Salvatore says, revenge never gets old. Give it your best shot son. Insult us all. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by mysticgal(f): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
sooo what's your point.
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by ednut1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
u enter front page, ur stunt back fired, dem yab u no be small o
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
mysticgal: sooo what's your point.

This honey
[url]https://www.nairaland.com/1261914/think-handsome
[/url]

He was ambushed with sarcastic comments and now hes vengeful. grin grin grin
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by bingbagbo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
NICE THREAD cry cry cry cry
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by sKeetz(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
Is the jokes section the best place to express ur grievances..ohh! I forgot, ur a joke embarassed

tongue
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by splashbaby(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
@OP. Don't let anybody run you down. You have to employ tacts here on Nairaland. You cannot come up with a self imposing thread like that and not get a serious bashing with light skin...Hope you are learning fast...this same thread is a continuation of the bashing, I can assure you that.

1 Like

Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
U are fugly
grin grin grin
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by 0Dynamic0(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
You are ugly jor.... go for a plastic surgery or sex change! Just imagine who's calling someone a gorilla, the king of the gorillas himself! Go to school abeg..
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by Raymondfancy: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
u just talk like a stack illiterate fool of the highest order,sun of a gun
0Dynamic0: You are ugly jor.... go for a plastic surgery or sex change! Just imagine who's calling someone a gorilla, the king of the gorillas himself! Go to school abeg..
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by olempe(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
Raymondfancy: some of people who will first comment on ur pics when u upload it to nairaland to view by reasonable people are gorillas,the gorillas in nairaland will be the first set of people to insult u and abuse u whereas they cant upload theres to view because they look exactly like gorilla.

Who send you? Why dem no go yab you when you pose like a primary six student and was seeking cheap popularity?
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by 0Dynamic0(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Raymondfancy: u just talk like a stack illiterate fool of the highest order,sun of a gun
Lol... You better be joking cos if i wanna reply you, hehehe....you'll regret joining this forum!
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
0Dynamic0: Lol... You better be joking cos if i wanna reply you, hehehe....you'll regret joining this forum!
is that a threat shocked
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by Raymondfancy: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
so u an feel d pain
0Dynamic0: Lol... You better be joking cos if i wanna reply you, hehehe....you'll regret joining this forum!
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by Raymondfancy: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
so u can feel d pain
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by 0Dynamic0(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Raymondfancy: so u an feel d pain
lol... What pain??
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by sKeetz(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
Dude ur grammar is sickening embarassed I advice you put more time into ur English txt books than been a source of ridicule to urself
Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
sKeetz: Dude ur grammar is sickening embarassed I advice you put more time into ur English txt books than been a source of ridicule to urself
now this is d real joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gorilla In Nairaland by Lagusta(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
Raymond, why are u doing this to yourself, dont you know that you are making things worse for yourself?? You are no more a kid you know!!

All your mates are busy making money, you are here crying!!! Pls go and rebuild yourself, start thinking big, and make loads of cool cash!!!

Money makes the man, not good looks... Obasanjo is uglier than my neighbor's dog, but the guy is controlling billions of dollars

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Icant Just Stop Laughing In Vanacular / Football Joke Of The Week........ / Best Comment. Posted 5th April 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.