Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP (7059 Views)

Admin Assistants Needed In A Firm In Port Harcourt / Volunteers And Office Assistants Needed In An Ngo! / female Office Assistants Needed Urgently in Surulere, lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by databoy247(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Our business is a private Virtual Assistant Outsourcing business still growing. Recently we began having more clients than we could handle (90% foreigners). We need people who can handle minor and major tasks online and from the comfort of their homes and can effectively use MS Office, excel, PowerPoint, who can do transcriptions of American audio materials, graphics, etc. If you can handle these tasks and know you are always online, then send me your Skype ID, name and location to 08064062045 so we discuss further.

Note: you must have a good internet connection to be able to receive Skype calls anytime. Pay is determined by the job you do and what our clients pay. If you have always wanted to work from home, this is your opportunity. cool

1 Like

Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by databoy247(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
Please if applying, you must be available to work at night and be online most times of the day either through your computer, android phone or BB. Thanks.
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by dotcomnamename: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
Annual alawi amount?
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by LeJeun3: 12:56am On Apr 20, 2013
When do I start?
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by databoy247(m): 7:02am On Apr 20, 2013
you hav to send in your skype ID, so we talk more....i have to tell you what the job entails, then the fees so if interested we can proceed.
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by LeJeun3: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2013
Na audio skype I get only o...
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by databoy247(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2013
I need someone who can send emails at night for 3 hours daily. You will be responding to adverts posted on Craigslist, and you will do this for 3 weeks. Pay is $100. Its simple, you will be taught everything. Remember, just 3 hours every night starting from 8pm. You will be paid the naira equivalent after job is completed. If you are interested then send me an email stating your availability for the job and your Skype ID (very important).

After i receive your email, i will send you instructions. Also, please if you want to do the job then open an account with www.voguepay.com because that is where you will be paid. Thanks.

PS: my email is nwakstar@yahoo.com
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by LeJeun3: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2013
Your mail is not going through....
databoy247: I need someone who can send emails at night for 3 hours daily. You will be responding to adverts posted on Craigslist, and you will do this for 3 weeks. Pay is $100. Its simple, you will be taught everything. Remember, just 3 hours every night starting from 8pm. You will be paid the naira equivalent after job is completed. If you are interested then send me an email stating your availability for the job and your Skype ID (very important).

After i receive your email, i will send you instructions. Also, please if you want to do the job then open an account with www.voguepay.com because that is where you will be paid. Thanks.

PS: my email is nwakstar@yahoo.com
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by databoy247(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2013
its a yahoomail server issue. Try nwakstar2020@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by shampoo: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2013
Wot if u interested and ur not on skype
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by jendo4kris: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2013
rubbish
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by SUNNY45: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
Is this supposed to b a yahoo yahoo tingy, So what da hell do u need skype 4? Na wa o!
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by databoy247(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2013
SUNNY45: Is this supposed to b a yahoo yahoo tingy, So what da hell do u need skype 4? Na wa o!

Skype is the easiest way for me to communicate with you. The people i work for use Skype and when i get an update from them its easier to just pass the info across to you. Am on Skype 24hours and it has free messaging and free calls feature. Everybody have their choice preference tool for communication and mine is Skype which i have installed in my phone. Do you have a problem with that?

@All, for those of you that sent me emails and i have not contacted you please bear with me. I will contact and speak with everyone before i decide the best candidate to work with. Please understand that am not employing you, but requesting you work with me as a freelancer. Like i said earlier, i do get more than enough jobs than i can handle and as a black man i cant decline them all. grin

What you do basically is audio transcriptions, data entry (copying data from a database and pasting in excel, or any other format as requested by the client), graphics,email support, MS Office (Word, excel, PowerPoint, MS Access), programming, creative writing with SEO, etc.

I am a freelancer with 80% of my clients in US. I also get referrals a lot so am always busy. And that's why i need extra hands. Hope this explains what this is all about.
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by shampoo: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2013
Am interested but I dnt own a skype account shampoo1856@yahoo.com
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by ANAgency(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
Am interested too but What if i work for and ended up not paid? Be wise.
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by databoy247(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
A.N Agency:
Am interested too but What if i work for and ended up not paid? Be wise.
Your decision to make. cool
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by 4litres: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
@databoy I am interested & I am always online though mostly on my blackberry on which I currently don't use skype. plus I am very good at WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT etc. Mail me alphaddenen@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by 1forall: 1:54am On Apr 29, 2013
OP tell us, who are your clients?
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by LeJeun3: 1:25am On May 05, 2013

OP....... You hv been silent or busy?
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by databoy247(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2013
1forall: OP tell us, who are your clients?
Please explain your question better.

LeJeun3:

OP....... You hv been silent or busy?
Yeah, super busy.

Data Entry position
Its a research work which results are posted in an excel sheet. The job is to find contacts for malls in Latin America.
shopping mall name mandatory
address FULL mandatory
state mandatory
country mandatory
phone number mandatory
email corporate mandatory
link of shopping mall or source mandatory
1 contact name corporate + title if they find it directly on the website or sourcelink
sometimes you will need google translate
and the list is more than 1000 contacts.

The pay is $31 (N5,500).

You have 2 weeks to submit result and get paid instantly (if you have a voguepay account), but the earlier you submit yours the earlier you get paid....you can even finish it in 2 days if you are serious.

First, you would search for 10 contacts in Sao Paulo, Brazil and input in excel to instantly qualify. The 10 contacts thing is a basic requirement from the client. The job is for one person, so the first person to submit his/her excel sheet to me will start working instantly. Email: nwakstar2020@gmail.com

The excel sheet format to use is attached below.

Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by sisqology(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2013
*yawns*
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by LeJeun3: 7:16pm On May 15, 2013
sad smiley wink
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by databoy247(m): 3:03am On May 27, 2013
Social Media Marketing expert needed to get 5,000 facebook fans in 30days without using ads. Please provide links of similar jobs done.
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by mukhcech(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
databoy247:

Please explain your question better.

Yeah, super busy.

Data Entry position
Its a research work which results are posted in an excel sheet. The job is to find contacts for malls in Latin America.
shopping mall name mandatory
address FULL mandatory
state mandatory
country mandatory
phone number mandatory
email corporate mandatory
link of shopping mall or source mandatory
1 contact name corporate + title if they find it directly on the website or sourcelink
sometimes you will need google translate
and the list is more than 1000 contacts.

The pay is $31 (N5,500).

You have 2 weeks to submit result and get paid instantly (if you have a voguepay account), but the earlier you submit yours the earlier you get paid....you can even finish it in 2 days if you are serious.

First, you would search for 10 contacts in Sao Paulo, Brazil and input in excel to instantly qualify. The 10 contacts thing is a basic requirement from the client. The job is for one person, so the first person to submit his/her excel sheet to me will start working instantly. Email: nwakstar2020@gmail.com

The excel sheet format to use is attached below.

Are this types of job still available?
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by dozzy24(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
hey
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by fairwayboy: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
I'm interested borrson@gmail.com
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by missKiffy(f): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hello, is this still up
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by solidman59(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
icynathan59. Or hit me up on 08023241195
Re: Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP by Pauletttteeee(f): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
For other Virtual Assistant services [b][/b] or if you require the assistance of experienced Virtual assistant in Nigeria , then contact us at
http://virtualassistantsforyou.com. We will be happy to help you.

solidman59:
icynathan59. Or hit me up on 08023241195

(1) (Reply)

GE And Their Trickish Recruitment/job Adverts / Nestle Interview / How To Make N5,000 - N20,000 Every Week On Paga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.