Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? (19170 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) / 2face To Auction Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity / ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by trendystuf(f): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
The singer will be auctioning his customized hand-beaded Shoes and Cap which he wore for his traditional wedding on www.kaymu.com.ng to help and bidding will be open to the general public soon.

I hear the singer is auctioning them to help give back to the people. Will you buy them if you have the opportunity to?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1070701_2babacelebrityauction2_jpg5522eafc027d58730084fdaae4bb0421

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/04/photos-will-you-buy-2face-idibias.html

2 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
To help who? *i laugh*
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Will buying it make me a celebrity? I don't want before it will give me 2face anointing to pregnant every woman.

9 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by greenoak: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
I dey craze Dat ugly thing ?I can't buy it o!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by park007: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
Let him go n auction one of the jeeps

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
''Auctioning to help give back to the people''
What a daft statement, why not donate it to charity if you really want to be nice? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by ichommy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2013

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Scarpon(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
if it's jay-z or chris Brown I will buy but 2face?? hell no

2 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by tellwisdom: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
This masquerade shoe??

3 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 20, 2013
hornipipe: ''Auctioning to help give back to the people''
What a daft statement, why not donate it to charity if you really want to be nice? undecided

[size=13pt]The money from the auction will go to charity. It's not an uncommon practice. Some celebrities auction off lunch dates and dinner dates. Desperate fans will pay $100,000 to sit with a celeb for a few hours. Those thousands are then donated.[/size][

3 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]The money from the auction will go to charity. It's not an uncommon practice. Some celebrities auction off lunch dates and dinner dates. Desperate fans will pay $100,000 to sit with a celeb for a few hours. Those thousands are then donated.[/size][
makes sense. cool
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2013
Imagine wearing it with his name all over. Dey shld remove his name

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Dygeasy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
i dey craze? to start wearing what bears his name like its a clothing line? hell no!!

his boxers nko?

i wonder who advises these celebrities.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by lekkie073(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
chei....before u know it, the replica go enta auction market.....beware of d fake sha!

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by caustical: 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
I think 2face has deployed some public and media relations officers to put everything about his life and that of his wife on the front page of this forum.

Enough of this 2face and Annie talk, abeg make we hear words.

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
This "Akwoche" shoe and cap wey be like wetin dem couple for Ariaria

2 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by dridowu: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ds guy don 4gt say na 9ja we dy, auction his cloth ?.....................................ds must b in comedy section

5 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by olapluto(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
I think 2baba is auctioning the wrong thing here. We all know what he can auction and women from world over will bid highly for

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by latsholly(f): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
dey re customised. who would want 2 get dem?
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Ijawboi(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
Damn, he thinks he's elvis presley or jimi hendrix.... why would a sane man buy a cap with 2baba written on it

4 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nnemco22: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
let him auction his wife n i will b d highest bidder gosh
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by YoungGame: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
trendystuf: The singer will be auctioning his customized hand-beaded Shoes and Cap which he wore for his traditional wedding on www.kaymu.com.ng to help and bidding will be open to the general public soon.

I hear the singer is auctioning them to help give back to the people. Will you buy them if you have the opportunity to?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1070701_2babacelebrityauction2_jpg5522eafc027d58730084fdaae4bb0421

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/04/photos-will-you-buy-2face-idibias.html

Thanks 2Face, but i don't wear fairly used undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
Chei naija people oh,sorry 2baba den no won buy.
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by slimyem: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
A lot of people on this thread don't understand what it means to auction things for charity..undecided
Its not the value of what is being auctioned.Its about the "cause".cool

2 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by SisiKill1: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
I'm sorry but are these people so far up their own behinds they forget where they're from?!!

Why on earth would anyone think this celebrity auction for charity is a good idea...IN NIGERIA!!!!!

Who are his target audience. ...is it his kobo kobo fans who can't even open their pockets to buy his N2000 CD or is it his fellow celebs who always try one up each other therefore won't be caught dead with something another celeb owned. So Who oh? Who?

If he doesn't wanna donate to charity he should just come out and say so instead of this magomago lame azz attempt.

By the by.....He is so freaking cute. He's got a childlike mischievousness about him. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by caperi: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
if i buy make i pemme
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by legendarysegzi(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
Those outfits will be perfect on those ère(statues) in idumota...2face shld try it on them cheesy
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by dulaman: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
Auctioning Eczema?

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by ekolina(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Chei naija people oh,sorry 2baba den no won buy.
pple will buy, dnt judge 4rm d comments u c on NL 4 dey r all bunch of poor men n women

1 Like

Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by churific(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
"To help give back to the people"?

What people is he giving back to? At least have the decency to provide the name of the charity or benefactors. Why don't he donate that cap and loafers to a museum. These African artists get a little fame and now they think they're Jesus of Nazareth and we would die to have their underwear hanging in our living rooms.

But I'm sure some equally rich idiot will buy those overpriced items at an unreasonable price just for the hell of it.
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,I laugh oyinbo laugh grin.
Na who wan collect those things,dis guy dey form. Orisirisi.....
Re: 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
ekolina: pple will buy, dnt judge 4rm d comments u c on NL 4 dey r all bunch of poor men n women
@Ekolina yes is narmal thing to do as a star when u want to give something to less previlage,but 2baba made a mistake already spending so much money to wed in anoda country. Were their is places in nigeria were he can do thesame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? / Simi Is My Favourite Right Now, Girl Wey Dey Write Her Own Songs – Wizkid / Geogina Onuoha & Her Daughters Stun In Red For Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.