Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

•Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult (5258 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? / Why Are Africans The Only People Who Does Not Worship A God How Looks Like Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

•Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by JESUSISTHEKING(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
This thread was compiled with the aim of exposing the truth and edifying God's people. It has no intention of nullifying other beliefs, cultures, traditions etc.

IS SUNDAY WORSHIP, A CHRISTIANISED FORM OF SUN-WORSHIP?

ECCLESIASTES 1: 9," What has been is what will be, And what has been done is what will be done AND THERE'S NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN".

•THE ORIGIN OF SUNDAY WORSHIP

Now, Sunday was the day set aside in the Mithra (Roman) cult as its official day to ASSEMBLE together to WORSHIP its SUN-DEITY(god or divinity)->>Sol Invictus ("Unconquered Sun"wink who was the official sun god of the later Roman Empire and a patron of soldiers.

Now, this specific day, "SUNDAY" was chosen mainly to "WORSHIP" what?? ->> A SUN-DEITY which could be a form of a god or divine power. Do you think "SUNDAY" was just chosen randomly out of the seven days of the week?? NO!! It was chosen so to magnify the power of the SUN-god, that is why it is called "SUNDAY"->> a sacred day to worship divine power of the "SUN".

•AFRICAN BACKGROUND OF SUN WORSHIP

The Lozi people (an ethnic group primarily of western Zambia, inhabiting the region of Barotseland. Lozi are also found in Namibia (Caprivi Strip), Angola and Botswana) believe that the "SUN" is inhabited by the sky god who is called Nyambi and the Moon is his wife.The Ancient Egyptian god of creation, Amun is also believed to reside inside the "SUN".
This is to show you that there has been a belief of sun worship in the ancient days and yes it existed.
Now what does the christian bible say about "WORSHIPING" the "SUN"?, let's read Ezekiel 8:16-17, "...And their faces toward the east, WORSHIPING the "SUN" towards the east. Then He said to me, "Have you seen this, O son of man? Is it too light a thing for the house of Judah to commit the abominations that they commit here, that they should fill the land with violence and provoke me still further to anger?...." Now this scripture tells us exactly that God is surely infuriated by "SUN WORSHIP" and sees it as abomination. Now how much more about worshiping Him on "SUNDAY", a sacred day dedicated specially for the "SUN-DEITY"?

Some may argue saying "SUNDAY" is the 7th day on the calender, meaning the day of rest, well, have you ever heard of a JULIAN CALENDER Or GREGORIAN CALENDER?

¤The JULIAN CALENDER
» a reform of the ROMAN CALENDER introduced by Julius Caesar in 46 BC (708 AUC). It took effect in 45 BC (709 AUC). It was the predominant calendar in most of Europe, and in European settlements in the Americas and elsewhere, until it was superseded by the GREGORIAN CALENDER.

¤The GREGORIAN CALENDER
» also called the Western calendar and the CHRISTIAN calendar, is internationally the most widely accepted and used civil calendar. It has been the unofficial global standard for decades, adopted for pragmatic interests of international communication, transportation, and commercial integration, and recognized by international institutions such as the United Nations and the Universal Postal Union.

A gregorian calender which is a modern calender that we use, replaced the Julian calender but didn't omit much out of the julian calender. For instance, starting day of the week on Julian calender was monday as it still is on gregorian calender.

So the Calender we are using was introduced by the romans under Julius Ceasar, the very same people who appointed "SUNDAY" a day to Worship 'SUN-DEITY' eventhough they came up with a new one, GREGORIAN CALENDER-which is alleged to be a Christian Calender, then why didn't they change Sunday and put it rightfully under biblical commands to its place? Why did they leave it at that? Or has God anything to do with SUN Worship? Ask yourself...

So it is quiet evidential that the 7th day on the calender, which is 'SUNDAY' has got nothing to do with God's Rest, Sabbath. Infact, Sabbath day, a day on which Christians should gather up and WORSHIP God is NO WAYS 'SUNDAY'. Biblical scriptures proves that sunday is the first day of the week Not the 7th, UNLIKE YOUR GREGORIAN CALENDER which is meant for christians but whereas its main purpose is to deceive them.
1 Corinthians 16: 1 says " On the first day of the week, each of you is to put something aside and store it up,as he may prosper, so that there will be no collecting when I come"...Matt 28: 1 says," In the End of sabbath, as it began to dawn towards the first day of the week"... PLEASE OPEN YOUR MIND TOWARDS GOD's DAY OF REST( SABBATH) THROUGH THE ABOVE-HIGHLIGHTED SCRIPTURES- Which day is really Sabbath and Why does the Gregorian Calender indicates Sabbath as "SUNDAY" whereas Sunday is no day of rest but the first day of the Week? What could be the reason and purpose behind this switch?

Could it be that the Romans, or the modern day Christian Elites are Mocking God by not Considering SATURDAY as the real Sabbath but instead shifted its genuine essence to 'SUNDAY', the day initially chosen and dedicated to the gods of the 'SUN' by the Romans...?

Could this mean SUN WORSHIP is ALIVE and WELL and its widely adopted by all modern Christians by Honouring "SUNDAY" as SABBATH?

If So, all Christians who keep 'SUNDAY' as their SABBATH then they are all keeping SUN WORSHIP meaning they are honouring the divine powers of the SUN and they are also involved in 'SUN WORSHIP' be it indirectly or unconsciously so.

Please read Malachi 3: 7 ," From the days of your fathers you have turned aside from my statutes and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you , says the Lord of hosts ".

STAY BLESSED IN JESUS NAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
There was a war among christians and pagans while a particular king was rulling rome, so to settle the dispute he favoured the pagans who worship sun by fixing our worship day on sunday and then favoured the christians by putting God as the overall God. By so doing, he brougth some pagan worship into christianity, that was where the roman catholic started.

Borrowed from da vinci code
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
^That King was non other than Emperor Constantine. His Grandson later become an APostate and tried to Revert the Entire Empire back into Roman Paganism. He was non other than the great Emperor Julian the Apostate. One of the Best Emperors of the ROman EMpire and my favourite.

some say Emperor Constantine remained a Pagan Sun Worshipper until his deathbed when he was forced to convert as he was dying.

1 Like

Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by frederal(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
It doesn't matter d day, time or place, those who worship The Almighty God, worship Him in truth and spirit. Blessed be the Almighty God, and Son, Jesus Christ, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday; now and forever; today and tomorrow. Don't judge, only Him is worthy to judge all creatures.
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^That King was non other than Emperor Constantine
ya that was his name

1 Like

Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by mollie12: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
Oh come on!

All the days of the week were named to honor idols. Even the Saturday you are hyping is to named to honor Saturn-Saturnalia-Satan.

As Christians, our worship of God is not tied to the day meanings as that would be bowing to the weak, beggarly elements of the world we are in.

This claim of yours has been repeated often, but it has several errors. Historical evidence points to the fact that early Christians used to meet on the first day of the week long before Constantine was even born. Some of this evidence is even in the book of Acts.

We have been given liberty to choose any day of the week to gather and worship God. We can do it every day gan sef!

And the Sunday worshippers have some biblical logic backing them - God started creation work on a Sunday, God the Son resurrected on a Sunday. So why not Sunday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by tpia1: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2013
Everything in the world has pagan origins in one form or another.

However, originally, God himself instituted the basic code before adam's fall, and some after.

For example, the days and seasons were started by God then corrupted by men.

The first clothes were made by God as a result of adam's sin.

That is also why we are told to give thanks for food we eat.
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by raptureready: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2013
Acts 20:7

7 And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.

Sunday worship began with the early church. If you say Paul and the disciples were worshiping the sun god...

No p.

Jesus Christ resurrected on the first day of the week, that means the "new testament" or "new covenant" which you and I are under was sealed on the first day of the week.

Christians choose to worship on a sunday to commemorate this fact. Constantine, the pope, catholic church, sun god etc. have gat naffin 2 do wit dat.

If you say you want to keep to the sabbath day worship, then do it right...

1. Go to the temple in jerusalem

2. Get the high priest of the temple to slaughter a lamb on the alter and sprinkle it's blood on you for your sins...

Or you can just accept that Jesus Christ has payed the price, set up a new and better covenant between man and God, and that we can now gather together to God anytime we want through Jesus Christ the way, the truth and the life.

Thank God the bible says;

Where two or three are gathered together in my name, I am in their mist

1 Like

Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2013
tpia1: Everything in the world has pagan origins in one form or another.

However, originally, God himself instituted the basic code before adam's fall, and some after.

For example, the days and seasons were started by God then corrupted by men.

The first clothes were made by God as a result of adam's sin.

That is also why we are told to give thanks for food we eat.

Thats false information. The jews didnt even know to read and write. They were cavemen, when the Pagans set the days and seasons.

The first clothes were made by Pagans.

1 Like

Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by Dietrich92(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2013
why is everything outside of christianity called paganism?
tongue silly white people trying to demonize everything

It's funny, white people worship a black god from a tribe of black people, mixed it with their own paganism and subjugated darker skinned people to their religion thru oppression, and turn to find out the bible is written about them grin LMAO
IRONY LULZ
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dietrich92: why is everything outside of christianity called paganism?
tongue silly white people trying to demonize everything

It's funny, white people worship a black god from a tribe of black people, mixed it with their own paganism and subjugated darker skinned people to their religion thru oppression, and turn to find out the bible is written about them grin LMAO
IRONY LULZ

what black god? you crazy?

jesus is a jew and jews are not black. stop forcing your bible on us.
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by Demainman1: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Over to you KUMUYI. Shall we stop going to church on SUN day just like your suggestion on Christmas celebration. What day would you recommend then because all the other days of the week is also for worshipping one pagan god or the other grin or maybe Nigeria born again christians can just invent a new calendar altogether and let the weekdays be like...

TBJ day
MFM day
KUMU day
Oye day
Ade day
Oyaks day
Sign Fireman day wink

1 Like

Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by macof(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sunday was/is/will always be the day of the Sun God.

Constantine was a damn good politician grin
He deceived many Christians and still doing so in death
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by macof(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Weselion: There was a war among christians and pagans while a particular king was rulling rome, so to settle the dispute he favoured the pagans who worship sun by fixing our worship day on sunday and then favoured the christians by putting God as the overall God. By so doing, he brougth some pagan worship into christianity, that was where the roman catholic started.

Borrowed from da vinci code
There was no war, constantine was the one who started the war himself by giving Christians authority and castigating the Roman heads who were pagans. He tried to gain favor from the Christians and made christianity a national religion alongside the various other pagan religions.

He himself was a pagan but used christianity to gain political power.
He was later given full authority over the Roman government and Military but still harassed the various pagan colonies of Rome with his [b]Soldiers of Christ[/b]He claimed Jesus was the power behind Rome's military success, when we all know that The Sun God has been the patron of The Roman military for some decades.

I think I read somewhere that he was devoted to Artemis(the Moon goddess) and still offered sacrifice in her honor.
The man wasn't even baptized until his last seconds on earth
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by macof(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
mollie12: Oh come on!

All the days of the week were named to honor idols. Even the Saturday you are hyping is to named to honor Saturn-Saturnalia-Satan.

As Christians, our worship of God is not tied to the day meanings as that would be bowing to the weak, beggarly elements of the world we are in.

This claim of yours has been repeated often, but it has several errors. Historical evidence points to the fact that early Christians used to meet on the first day of the week long before Constantine was even born. Some of this evidence is even in the book of Acts.

We have been given liberty to choose any day of the week to gather and worship God. We can do it every day gan sef!

And the Sunday worshippers have some biblical logic backing them - God started creation work on a Sunday, God the Son resurrected on a Sunday. So why not Sunday?

WTF! Why do u people like showing ur ignorance

Saturday has nothing to do with ur mythical satan
Saturday= Dies Saturni = Saturnis the Roman God of fatherhood, time, Soil and Agriculture

In ur Bible, sabbath is Saturday according to Jewish traditions as instructed by Moses. Paul usually practiced on Sundays but he was half Roman and grew up in a Persian territory where Sunday has always been the worship day. Paul himself was a Sun worshiper
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
macof:
There was no war, constantine was the one who started the war himself by giving Christians authority and castigating the Roman heads who were pagans. He tried to gain favor from the Christians and made christianity a national religion alongside the various other pagan religions.

He himself was a pagan but used christianity to gain political power.
He was later given full authority over the Roman government and Military but still harassed the various pagan colonies of Rome with his [b]Soldiers of Christ[/b]He claimed Jesus was the power behind Rome's military success, when we all know that The Sun God has been the patron of The Roman military for some decades.

I think I read somewhere that he was devoted to Artemis(the Moon goddess) and still offered sacrifice in her honor.
The man wasn't even baptized until his last seconds on earth

How ironic.

The New Testament was compiled by a Pagan man.

In those days, Roman Paganism was the religion of the Aristocracy and the Rich, while christianity was seen as the religion of poor, pr.ostitutes, outcastes , etc.

However when the Royal Family and top brass converted due to pressure, the situation changed.

Paganism became the religion of the villagers, farmers, etc.

Thus the term "Pagan" was derived.
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by tpia1: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Thats false information. The jews didnt even know to read and write. They were cavemen, when the Pagans set the days and seasons.

The first clothes were made by Pagans.

I am sure you have read the bible account before.

You saw where it was clearly stated God created heaven and earth and also made the first clothing because of Adam's sin.
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by macof(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia1:

You saw where it was clearly stated God created heaven and earth and also made the first clothing because of Adam's sin.

Is Bible God a tailor?

1 Like

Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by tpia1: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Versatile.
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia1:

lies. no historical validity.
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by tpia1: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
That is your opinion and has nothing to do with my post.
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by Dietrich92(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

what black god? you crazy?

jesus is a jew and jews are not black. stop forcing your bible on us.

no man, i heard from my fellow brothers that the bible is about the hebrews not the jews.
Jews donot equal Hebrews.

If I remember correctly the original Hebrews come from Egypt aka Khemet [which according to legend, Egypt was a colony of Nubia not the other way around.]
So I'm basing this that the bible is really the Egyptian religion re-packaged since in the bible itself it quotes Moses being raised as Egyptian royalty with governing authority.
If I am wrong feel free to correct me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Either Sunday or moons day..... The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.....

The decision of this so called emperor has even strengthened Christianity the more if u think deeply about it.
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Demain_man: Over to you KUMUYI. Shall we stop going to church on SUN day just like your suggestion on Christmas celebration. What day would you recommend then because all the other days of the week is also for worshipping one pagan god or the other grin or maybe Nigeria born again christians can just invent a new calendar altogether and let the weekdays be like...

TBJ day
MFM day
KUMU day
Oye day
Ade day
Oyaks day
Sign Fireman day wink
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2013
Dietrich92:

no man, i heard from my fellow brothers that the bible is about the hebrews not the jews.
Jews donot equal Hebrews.

If I remember correctly the original Hebrews come from Egypt aka Khemet [which according to legend, Egypt was a colony of Nubia not the other way around.]
So I'm basing this that the bible is really the Egyptian religion re-packaged since in the bible itself it quotes Moses being raised as Egyptian royalty with governing authority.
If I am wrong feel free to correct me.

no bro. you heard wrong.

The Egyptians are a diferent race from the Hebrews. THe Hebrews have always been centred around Zion.

The Nubians came later and have nothing to do with this. Their original homelands are in Nuba, Dangala, Khordofan, etc.
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by nekta(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Theres a verse in d bible dnt knw d vers dat says do nt tie so,so nd so to dates 4 me suffice u worship in trut nd in spirit u re good 2 go everyday is God's day abi u create 4 inside?
Before the death nd birth of jesus jerusalem was the place to whorship i think jesus said somewhere in the bible that the temple was gon b destroyed no stone unturned so after the death of jesus we were free to worship any where,anytime and anyday just be trutful,blive hav faith love and obey shekina
Re: •Sun-day Worship, A Christianized Form Of Sun Worship Cult by dmexy33: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
JESUSISTHEKING:
This thread was compiled with the aim of exposing the truth and edifying God's people. It has no intention of nullifying other beliefs, cultures, traditions etc.

IS SUNDAY WORSHIP, A CHRISTIANISED FORM OF SUN-WORSHIP?

ECCLESIASTES 1: 9," What has been is what will be, And what has been done is what will be done AND THERE'S NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN".

•THE ORIGIN OF SUNDAY WORSHIP

Now, Sunday was the day set aside in the Mithra (Roman) cult as its official day to ASSEMBLE together to WORSHIP its SUN-DEITY(god or divinity)->>Sol Invictus ("Unconquered Sun"wink who was the official sun god of the later Roman Empire and a patron of soldiers.

Now, this specific day, "SUNDAY" was chosen mainly to "WORSHIP" what?? ->> A SUN-DEITY which could be a form of a god or divine power. Do you think "SUNDAY" was just chosen randomly out of the seven days of the week?? NO!! It was chosen so to magnify the power of the SUN-god, that is why it is called "SUNDAY"->> a sacred day to worship divine power of the "SUN".

•AFRICAN BACKGROUND OF SUN WORSHIP

The Lozi people (an ethnic group primarily of western Zambia, inhabiting the region of Barotseland. Lozi are also found in Namibia (Caprivi Strip), Angola and Botswana) believe that the "SUN" is inhabited by the sky god who is called Nyambi and the Moon is his wife.The Ancient Egyptian god of creation, Amun is also believed to reside inside the "SUN".
This is to show you that there has been a belief of sun worship in the ancient days and yes it existed.
Now what does the christian bible say about "WORSHIPING" the "SUN"?, let's read Ezekiel 8:16-17, "...And their faces toward the east, WORSHIPING the "SUN" towards the east. Then He said to me, "Have you seen this, O son of man? Is it too light a thing for the house of Judah to commit the abominations that they commit here, that they should fill the land with violence and provoke me still further to anger?...." Now this scripture tells us exactly that God is surely infuriated by "SUN WORSHIP" and sees it as abomination. Now how much more about worshiping Him on "SUNDAY", a sacred day dedicated specially for the "SUN-DEITY"?

Some may argue saying "SUNDAY" is the 7th day on the calender, meaning the day of rest, well, have you ever heard of a JULIAN CALENDER Or GREGORIAN CALENDER?

¤The JULIAN CALENDER
» a reform of the ROMAN CALENDER introduced by Julius Caesar in 46 BC (708 AUC). It took effect in 45 BC (709 AUC). It was the predominant calendar in most of Europe, and in European settlements in the Americas and elsewhere, until it was superseded by the GREGORIAN CALENDER.

¤The GREGORIAN CALENDER
» also called the Western calendar and the CHRISTIAN calendar, is internationally the most widely accepted and used civil calendar. It has been the unofficial global standard for decades, adopted for pragmatic interests of international communication, transportation, and commercial integration, and recognized by international institutions such as the United Nations and the Universal Postal Union.

A gregorian calender which is a modern calender that we use, replaced the Julian calender but didn't omit much out of the julian calender. For instance, starting day of the week on Julian calender was monday as it still is on gregorian calender.

So the Calender we are using was introduced by the romans under Julius Ceasar, the very same people who appointed "SUNDAY" a day to Worship 'SUN-DEITY' eventhough they came up with a new one, GREGORIAN CALENDER-which is alleged to be a Christian Calender, then why didn't they change Sunday and put it rightfully under biblical commands to its place? Why did they leave it at that? Or has God anything to do with SUN Worship? Ask yourself...

So it is quiet evidential that the 7th day on the calender, which is 'SUNDAY' has got nothing to do with God's Rest, Sabbath. Infact, Sabbath day, a day on which Christians should gather up and WORSHIP God is NO WAYS 'SUNDAY'. Biblical scriptures proves that sunday is the first day of the week Not the 7th, UNLIKE YOUR GREGORIAN CALENDER which is meant for christians but whereas its main purpose is to deceive them.
1 Corinthians 16: 1 says " On the first day of the week, each of you is to put something aside and store it up,as he may prosper, so that there will be no collecting when I come"...Matt 28: 1 says," In the End of sabbath, as it began to dawn towards the first day of the week"... PLEASE OPEN YOUR MIND TOWARDS GOD's DAY OF REST( SABBATH) THROUGH THE ABOVE-HIGHLIGHTED SCRIPTURES- Which day is really Sabbath and Why does the Gregorian Calender indicates Sabbath as "SUNDAY" whereas Sunday is no day of rest but the first day of the Week? What could be the reason and purpose behind this switch?

Could it be that the Romans, or the modern day Christian Elites are Mocking God by not Considering SATURDAY as the real Sabbath but instead shifted its genuine essence to 'SUNDAY', the day initially chosen and dedicated to the gods of the 'SUN' by the Romans...?

Could this mean SUN WORSHIP is ALIVE and WELL and its widely adopted by all modern Christians by Honouring "SUNDAY" as SABBATH?

If So, all Christians who keep 'SUNDAY' as their SABBATH then they are all keeping SUN WORSHIP meaning they are honouring the divine powers of the SUN and they are also involved in 'SUN WORSHIP' be it indirectly or unconsciously so.

Please read Malachi 3: 7 ," From the days of your fathers you have turned aside from my statutes and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you , says the Lord of hosts ".

STAY BLESSED IN JESUS NAME

Horus(sun god) and Jesus(son of god)
#they were both born on the same day("december 25 gregorian on calender)
#both had virgin mothers
#they were both the light of the world
#both child teachers in the temple at age 12
#jesus was tempted by satan and horus by seth, est.
horus predates jesus.

now to islam...
the ancient persian moon god was called alilah
mohamed came along and changed it to allah
mohammed actually retained the pegan worship system of alilah worship only difference is the name change in most of the worship ceremonies like hajj, rammadan, est

so essentially, islam is moon worship and christianity is sun worship
what about judaism and witchcraft?
dig that!

(1) (Reply)

How Is Religion Not A Form Of Mental Illness At Times? / Christians In Jerusalem Want Jews To Stop Spitting On Them / Will You Vote For An Atheist In An Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.