Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,313 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Faulty Blackberry Phones For Sale - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Faulty Blackberry Phones For Sale (447 Views)

Bulk UK Used Blackberry Phones For Sale / American Used Blackberry Phones (curve, Bold 2,3,4, Storm 2) Very Clean / Very Clean Uk Used Blackberry Phones For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faulty Blackberry Phones For Sale by mfdmfd: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
Phones are faulty and do not power on. You can use parts for repairs. LCD and screen are OK. I can offer them all at 400,000.

BB8520 = 6pcs
BB9300 = 27pcs
BB9320 = 3pcs
BB9360 = 1pc
BB9780 = 1pc
BB9790 = 2pcs
BB9810 = 3pcs
BB9860 = 3pcs
Total 46 pcs

Phones are in Lagos, ikeja.

If interested, email at mohammad.dastjerdi@gmail.com or send me your number I call you.
Re: Faulty Blackberry Phones For Sale by MrSinister(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
I am currently using a storm 9520 that has been bruised, battered and raped!!! cheesy I want to sell and i need a buyer ASAP. Can you help out?
Re: Faulty Blackberry Phones For Sale by CHIDEXCHIDEX: 12:29am On Apr 21, 2013
SEE THIS TYPICAL SCAM MESSAGE SENT TO ME:
CONTACT ECOBANK NIG PLC
Show Details
Our ref: ebn-nha/fdmc/xxi/01 your ref:
Attn: beneficiary

Re: notification of your overdue payment of beneficiary

Make sure that you reach ecobank nig plc through our email address: ecobanknigp@ymail.com telephone: 2348127024484.

After much deliberation and verification by the national executive council (NEC), the president in collaboration with the international community and the finance minister of the federation has resolved to affect your fund immediately. Through ecobank nig plc which is the apex bank in Africa, the national house of assembly on the supplementary budget 2012, have released the sum us$980m to offset debt owed to all foreign beneficiaries at this first fiscal year 2013.

Based on this, we have verified thoroughly that you actually a beneficiary category “a” special in accordance to the contractual law of 2007 section 240 vol. Iv subsection 811 of 20 as amended on the year 2011 contractual act of law. Also you have settled all the statutory obligations to the federal government parastatals / ministries.

Your file was brought to us here to release your payment, so we are paying you through online banking system to your account, so to fulfill our mandate, you should send us the followings:

Your amount,
Yor full name,
Your picture,
Your direct telephone number,
Your address,
And the details of your bank,
So that we can credit your payment here and send it to you.

Congratulations in advance.

Regards
Mrs. Rosemary isaiah
For Ecobank Nig Plc
Tell: 2348127024484
Email: ecobanknigp@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Neat X2-01 For Sale @ 10k / Clean Phones For Sale Pls Grab Ur Copy / Gallaxy Samsung Ativ S Is Available For Sale Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.