Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Karen Igho Without Makeup - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Without Makeup (20247 Views)

Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by alphaconde(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2013
So witches still exists
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by Deiok(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2013
You mean she is without makeup like this. Mtweww.
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by LuluSparklez(f): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Of what significance is she to us

I wonder............. undecided
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by Desdola(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
African Queen
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by caperi: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
worwor tin
fuckluv: yeah! now she's getting it. never seen her look this good before
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by churific(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
What do you mean by without "heavy makeup?" What do you call those humongous shades and hair extensions? That's already heavy.
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by Crixina(f): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
hornipipe: With or without make up she looks better here compared to most of her pix I've been seeing lately.
very true.
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
GUYS take it easy now... She could be your big sister oh or younger sister oh... Laugh na em sure pass
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by JuicyGee(f): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
I dey smile una grin make she first remove dat her shades, na den we go kw weda she fine.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by tope3x(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
She's a bit okay here, but to be honest, that sun shade is too too big
Anniedera.com:
You like? Visit http://www.anniedera.com/2013/04/see-karen-igho-look-without-makeup.html
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by Sweetapple007(f): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
All i see is smooth face ad big nose.
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by OCcool: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
I think she kinda looks like a man somehw, u know like 'African china'.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
Should I write about Karen?
This Karen, of the sometimes monstrous make up and revealing outfits....

This Karen, is not unpretty in real life, and does not just photograph well
If you saw her without weaves and minimal or no make up, you would be glad, cos she fine, at least she has average looks

This Karen, for all her razzness, is a girl who takes time to study people around her, noting their needs, likes and dislikes.....she would know who takes tea without sugar, who hates onions, etc...and feed them accordingly
She is super smart, and has a 9ja flavour, she is very very funny and can make a "dry" place/gist interesting
She is honest about her origins/life

She once confessed she has a thing for Michael Jackson...cos he is one who changed his looks cos he lacked something...she lacks self esteem, and likes attention, and changed her looks...but she admitted an emptiness made her do so, and that she now knows that people can love her irrespective of her perceived bad looks

She is kind, funny, astute, and super generous with her stuff, when I first met her, I cringed and shrank from her...but I learnt that you don't judge a book by its cover from knowing her...I love her

She has her flaws, but as sure as I know that the earth is round, is how I am about her goodness

I wish we would all just give her a break, and let her have fun, as long as she hurts no one, her life has been hard,
(I am not Karen, and I am not related to her)

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by mamagee3(f): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
So much news surrounding this wanna-be superstar
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
Nice shot. I must commend
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
milychocs: Should I write about Karen?
This Karen, of the sometimes monstrous make up and revealing outfits....

This Karen, is not unpretty in real life, and does not just photograph well
If you saw her without weaves and minimal or no make up, you would be glad, cos she fine, at least she has average looks

This Karen, for all her razzness, is a girl who takes time to study people around her, noting their needs, likes and dislikes.....she would know who takes tea without sugar, who hates onions, etc...and feed them accordingly
She is super smart, and has a 9ja flavour, she is very very funny and can make a "dry" place/gist interesting
She is honest about her origins/life

She once confessed she has a thing for Michael Jackson...cos he is one who changed his looks cos he lacked something...she lacks self esteem, and likes attention, and changed her looks...but she admitted an emptiness made her do so, and that she now knows that people can love her irrespective of her perceived bad looks

She is kind, funny, astute, and super generous with her stuff, when I first met her, I cringed and shrank from her...but I learnt that you don't judge a book by its cover from knowing her...I love her

She has her flaws, but as sure as I know that the earth is round, is how I am about her goodness

I wish we would all just give her a break, and let her have fun, as long as she hurts no one, her life has been hard,
(I am not Karen, and I am not related to her)
She changed herself?? Stop the lies buddy__I know you talking about her breasts! She did that because of CANCER!!
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by crisycent: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
monkey
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by Revolva(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
she looks like a scare crow
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by holluwai(m): 12:12am On Apr 21, 2013
I still wanna fuc-k this chick badly....I swear!
Re: Karen Igho Without Makeup by vandarsar(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Didn't know she could be this pretty if not
prettier without exposing her boobs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss-Nigeria 1958 Helen Anyamelune Is Dead / Kcee's Beautiful 38th Birthday Cake In Pictures / Waje Looking Colorful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.