Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Urgent Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Urgent Help (579 Views)

I Need Urgent Help / SAD! Tonto Dikeh Needs Urgent HELP From Yaba Left | Posts Marijuana Photos / Urgent Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help by Slimcurtis1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
Am a 17yrs old boy,i met this 23yrs old liberian girl.she claimed to be in love with me and also her parents died in war leaving her with a sum of $4.5m in a uk bank.she want me 2 transfer it into my acc (i don't even have an acc) and 20% will be mine and the other 80 ours.am so confused.
Re: Urgent Help by Slimcurtis1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
She just mailèd me the account details,and said that am the only one who can truely help her,am so young for this if it's true even.
Re: Urgent Help by onegig(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Slim curtis: Am a 17yrs old boy,i met this 23yrs old liberian girl.she claimed to be in love with me and also her parents died in war leaving her with a sum of $4.5m in a uk bank.she want me 2 transfer it into my acc (i don't even have an acc) and 20% will be mine and the other 80 ours.am so confused.
hehe..i no fit shout.let me lend you my account.
Re: Urgent Help by Slimcurtis1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
I need help
Pls am serious
Re: Urgent Help by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
my dear naija pple wise o. Dis stunt ur tryna pull no1 will fall victim.
Re: Urgent Help by Slimcurtis1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
Am not lying,is true

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ghanaian Rapper Sarkodie Launches Sark By Yas Clothing Line / Actresses Lie About Being Paid Huge Sums For Shaving Hair-charles Novia / [pictures] Opray Winfrey - Richest African-american Receives Honorary Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.