Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

- Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / (1691 Views)

/ Contact Us For Your Electrical/mechanical(Plumbing) Design And Installation / 2 Nos Of National Air Conditioning(1.5 And 2 )horse Power 4 Sale@20k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: by deor03(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2013
topsy23:

Oga, the day we finshed our installations, we tested all the units in the presence of ur witness, all the units works n also cooling. Builders are still working on sites and its an estate. Those who installed the refrigerant must must have done rubbish. The units are working according to u but they are cooling. You gave us the units to install for u and not the pipe works. We commisioned all the units and we hand-over the remote to the Engr on site. We told you immediately we finshed installing the units that those outdoors must not be tampered with because of the copper pipes. Before we left the site I saw the workers on site sitting on the outdooor. We spent 7days in installing 6units, we were moving around looking for power

To further update you and to bring your incompetence to light.

I got another guy to come check on your installation. It was SAD to note that, ALL ( but 1) of your welding at the indoor unit and the outdoor unit was poorly welded. As a result Gas was freely leaking out.

All the you ng man did was to re-weld at both ends and the AC started cooling.
Summary:

1. You don't have what it takes to do this job in term of competence.
2. Even when , you incompetence is pointed out, you refused to return to site to troubleshoot becuase you had been fully paid.
3. Your attitude to customer is horrible, and it's gonna take you nowhere

I will advice ALL to not to engage you for any job, as i have confirmed that you are NOT capable of delivering.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Block Of 4flats Of 3bedroom Each @ Odongunyan Ikorodu. Cheap Sale. PIXXX / Lagos, Abuja Wall Cladding: Aluminium Composite Panels. (ACP, Alucobond). / One Storey Building Block Of Flats On Herbert Macaulay Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.