Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,344 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire To Work On Friday? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire To Work On Friday? (1378 Views)

Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Dazzles In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Wearing Socks With Native Attire. Hit Or Miss? / Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire To Work On Friday? by ndidibabe(f): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2013
Many cooperate establishment allow their staff to dress down to work on Friday but i think some people abuse this privilege by wearing all sort of native attire to work particularly Ankara. Sometimes, i am like WTF, is a party happening?
What is your take on this?
Re: Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire To Work On Friday? by Gboliwe: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2013
ndidibabe: Many cooperate establishment allow their staff to dress down to work on Friday but i think some people abuse this privilege by wearing all sort of native attire to work particularly Ankara. Sometimes, i am like WTF, is a party happening?
What is your take on this?
They wear ankara and you are vexed. Would you want them to wear lace or george and headtire?
Most organisations dress down on fridays and I haven't seen anything wrong with it
Re: Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire To Work On Friday? by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2013
well it actually depends on the kind of work you do, my company allows it.
it's cool when you know how to carry it and match with the right shoes/ accessories.
Wearing lace material to work is what i see as abuse of privilege and can be damn lousy!
besides you can do ankara with lots of classy jackets now and rock with jean.
Re: Is It Proper To Wear A Native Attire To Work On Friday? by ndidibabe(f): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2013
aanumama: well it actually depends on the kind of work you do, my company allows it.
it's cool when you know how to carry it and match with the right shoes/ accessories.
Wearing lace material to work is what i see as abuse of privilege and can be damn lousy!
besides you can do ankara with lots of classy jackets now and rock with jean.
I agree.

(1) (Reply)

What Body Shape Is This? / 5 Safe Ways To Make Your Armpits Pretty / Aventus Creed Cologue For The Wealthy, Seperate Men From The Boys!, Specially Wh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.