Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Falcon Petroleum - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Falcon Petroleum (2627 Views)

Management Trainess Needed At CITA Petroleum / Falcon Care Global Services Recruitment / Falcon Care Global Services Is Recruiting All Levels Of Staff-skilled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falcon Petroleum by peciouslove: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2013
Please i want to know if anyone has information about this company falcon petroleum and falcon gas and power. Kindly share any info pls
Re: Falcon Petroleum by adewasco2k(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2013
peciouslove:
Please i want to know if anyone has information about this company falcon petroleum and falcon gas and power. Kindly share any info pls
I can not guarantee their authenticity but this is their website.

1. http://falcongazandpower.com/beta/ (im suspicious about this one because the site http://falcongazandpower.com/ open an index of the site displaying the site's directories...may be a fault from the web designer though)

2. http://www.falconpetro.com/
Re: Falcon Petroleum by 1forall: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
OP did you send a job application for an accounting position to an hhrss email address?
Re: Falcon Petroleum by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
Run for your Dear Life.
Re: Falcon Petroleum by 1forall: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
^ On what basis do you say that?
I doubt you have any information to back up your statement because an ad was placed here for them recently.
Let her answer the question I asked above 1st before we can make any deductions or conclusions okay?
Oya OP you sef answer na..
Re: Falcon Petroleum by jodeci(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
Falcon petroleum is real,They have the franchise for ikorodu natural gas distribution and have been operating since 2006.

they supply natural gas to PZ,sunflag,spintex,nichemtex,dangote in ikorodu area.

Their head office is in Lekki.

I have worked for them before.

www.falconpetro.com is their website.
Re: Falcon Petroleum by peciouslove: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
jodeci: Falcon petroleum is real,They have the franchise for ikorodu natural gas distribution and have been operating since 2006.

they supply natural gas to PZ,sunflag,spintex,nichemtex,dangote in ikorodu area.

Thanx for ur assurance, why did u leave them? Is d environment not ok or the pay wasnt good?
1forall: OP did you send a job application for an accounting position to an hhrss email address?
. Yes i did sent application to an hhrss and i got interview invite.
Re: Falcon Petroleum by 1forall: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
When is the interview? Do you know what to expect? How are you getting prepared?
Re: Falcon Petroleum by kodielvinaonwus(f): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2013
jodeci: Falcon petroleum is real,They have the franchise for ikorodu natural gas distribution and have been operating since 2006.

U said u worked there before ,why do u leave and how is their payment like

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Vs Flour Mills Of Nig: Wc Z Beta / Artee Group / Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.