Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters (2471 Views)

Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Omawumi, Shina Peters, Tony Tetuila, Waje & More At American Honey’s 90’s Party / ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters by orlaryhincah2: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters by Kolade9(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
Dem wan twist hin neck ni?

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters by cigaricon(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
This guy is begining to piss me off with this his regular como pants
Re: Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters by Emmytes(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
^^go and boil stone tongue
Re: Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters by Emmytes(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Is Ebenezer obey Randy Orton that he wants to RKO Wizkid.

Good,he shows he has respect for the Elders.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters by dridowu: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
Chief Ebenezer Obey , Legend of Legend
Re: Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters by GeneralJ(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
This picture look like the man is trying to get wizkid to suck his dick and wizkid is looking away because the dick is too dirty or something
Re: Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
#Respect
Re: Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters by strangest(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2013
Has Shina Peters accepted Clarence Peters? Meanwhile wizkid should understand that he stands a chance of becoming impotent if he continues to wear those tight pants..
Re: Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters by slimyem: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2013
GeneralJ: This picture looks like the man is trying to get wizkid to suck his dick and wizkid is looking away because the dick is too dirty or something
Haba!!!

Looks like he was trying to make sure his face got caught on camera.
Re: Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2013
cigar icon: This guy is begining to piss me off with this his regular como pants
Beef... tongue
cigar icon: This guy is begining to piss me off with this his regular como pants
Beef...

(1) (Reply)

Busted: Mikel Caught Checking Out A Bikini Girl's Butt During An Interview / Just In : South African Rapper AKA Welcomes Baby Girl (photos) / Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.