Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Requirements Engineering Survey For Final Year Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Requirements Engineering Survey For Final Year Project (696 Views)

Components For Final Year Project / [Help Request ] I Want To Learn Programming, what are the requirements / Cost & Requirements Of Setting Up A Software Productn Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirements Engineering Survey For Final Year Project by Layormih: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
Good Evening all, my name is Layo , a final year student in Covenant University and i would really like to use this medium to solicit for respondents to a questionnaire I am working on for my final year project. Please anyone who is or has been involved in the whole process of software development should please go to the link below and fill wink
By Software development please i mean you have developed software from scratch, built software. Programmers fall in this category. Thank you very much.
Please you can drop your comments for clarification.Thank you
The link is https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XrJ0oBSOgnK_LvSj7KPulSkxACx61LLgWCHcDfmYmSE/viewform

Please if you are interested, do try and fill it before Wednesday at the latest. God bless you smiley smiley.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Java Compiler. / Serminar Topic Heip Ohhh / Step One When Just Beginning To Learn Ethical Hacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.