Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Fed.scholarship Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fed.scholarship Exam (745 Views)

Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Agip Oil Company (naoc)scholarship Exam 2015 / Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For MTN Foundation Scholarship Exam / Shortlisted Candidates For 2014 Addax/nnpc Scholarship Exam Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fed.scholarship Exam by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hi pals.On the 17th of April i.e last week i and my fellow colleagues that had Distinction in National Diploma were called to come for interview in Abuja;on getting to Abuja,we were told that the exam will hold in Our state;we couldnt write the exam when we got to our state because they said 200level or HND 1 are Eligible to write the exam therefore,ours' is next year.....Pls i just want to know if there is anybody here that sat for the exam in his/her state.WHAT'S THE SCHOLARSHIP ALL ABOUT AND PLEASE DESCRIBE THE QUESTIONS WITH FEW STATEMENTS.THANKS.
Re: Fed.scholarship Exam by Raylight2(m): 5:43am On Apr 22, 2013
Okey
Re: Fed.scholarship Exam by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2013
Did you sat for the exam?
Re: Fed.scholarship Exam by Ogaredu(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
The scholarship provides grant sessionaly ( 150k precisely 4 undergraduate) to help students throughout their course of study.. Question were asked on english (lexis and structure) maths, general knowledge and some computer questions. E.g of a question asked was.. What is POS?
Re: Fed.scholarship Exam by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
Tanx.Pls do we ve to buy application form for the exam;pls add me up on 2go(ZADOK407) in oda to get prepared for the exam next year by God grace.Hw many questions?
Re: Fed.scholarship Exam by Ogaredu(m): 12:45am On Apr 25, 2013
I'm nt on 2go..The form aint sold.. We filled it online. www.fsb.gov.ng. It was 35 ques for 45mins.. I guess the ques were set by jamb..
Re: Fed.scholarship Exam by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 27, 2013
Ok.Ur info.is of great help to me Cuz i will write Next year by God grace.Can i get ur e.mail address or better still add me up on WHATSAPP.08035935182

(1) (Reply)

The 2013 Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF) Essay Competition / Help On How To School Outside Nigeria.i'm Asking For Information Here / New Definition Of Marriage To Change:oxford Dictionary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.