Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

I'm Not Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Nengi Warikoko Replies Rumour Mongers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Nengi Warikoko Replies Rumour Mongers (6765 Views)

Photo: Is This Really Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter? / Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter In Sexy Cloths - Pictures / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Nengi Warikoko Replies Rumour Mongers by gozie143(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-y0VTtM1c3aI/UXQu67xF95I/AAAAAAAAATA/Yljsd9ly44o/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-l2Evq8lndro/UXL1oppipsI/AAAAAAABa2M/VkAx7iIrU1c/s640/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-reLR1sFiSb8/UXL1rCGobxI/AAAAAAABa2c/I3iw-wyLzhM/s640/3.jpg[/img]
Enquirer website carried the breaking news that Nengi Warikoko is Actress Genevieves Daughter and they even renamed her 'Chimebuka'. The BB circulation says that Genevieves long lost daughter had been revealed.

Well I did copy and paste(so to say)and asked if the person in the picture was indeed Genevieve's child ,knowing this rumour was coming in a second time and we all know the adage of 'no smoke without fire'

Nengi nicely contacted me and debuked being Genevieves child...

This is the second time she will be put on the hot-seat as being the famous actress' daughter.

Nengi must have read the comments here on the other story cos she sent more pictures and said there was no iota of resemblance between her and the actress.

This is what she said
Dear Stella,

I just got a link from someone concerning a post on your blog. I am the person in the pictureshttp://s23.postimg.org/wedrwezpn/image.jpg
Re: I'm Not Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Nengi Warikoko Replies Rumour Mongers by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Whether she is genevieves daughter or not, that's none of my business; what I know is dat I am interested in her nd must get her (our marriage shall b on NL grin wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Nengi Warikoko Replies Rumour Mongers by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Whether she is genevieves daughter or not, that's none of my business; what I know is dat I am interested in her nd must get her (our marriage shall b on NL grin wink

*Running down to FB*
Re: I'm Not Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Nengi Warikoko Replies Rumour Mongers by sammyyoung3: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
Frontpage OOoooo grin grin grin
Re: I'm Not Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Nengi Warikoko Replies Rumour Mongers by gozie143(m): 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Raymondenyi: Whether she is genevieves daughter or not, that's none of my business; what I know is dat I am interested in her nd must get her (our marriage shall b on NL grin wink

*Running down to FB*

CHAI I SHOULDNT HAVE POSTED HER NAME, Well your late cause She Just Accepted My Friend Request grin grin grin grin grin

FRONT PAGE OOO
Re: I'm Not Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Nengi Warikoko Replies Rumour Mongers by starbuck(f): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Dis girl fyn no b small
Re: I'm Not Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Nengi Warikoko Replies Rumour Mongers by gozie143(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
starbuck: Dis girl fyn no b small

no be small thing at all

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED+PICTURES: Nicki Minaj's Butt(ass) Is Fake / I Almost Died After Acting ‘koto Orun’…witches Tried To Initiate Me – Iya Gbonka / Meet Tiwa Savage's 42 Year Old Look Alike (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.