Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

SCRABBLE: What's The Highest Word You've Ever Played? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / SCRABBLE: What's The Highest Word You've Ever Played? (1156 Views)

What's The Best Game You've Ever Played ? / Which Is The Best Grand Theft Auto You've Ever Played? / The Best Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCRABBLE: What's The Highest Word You've Ever Played? by Hackomania(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2013
The topic says it all. But I shall split it into three questions.

1. What's the highest scoring word you have ever played in the game of scrabble?

2. Do you know that April 13th was World Scrabble day?

3. And finally, what is the highest scoring word (n)ever played in scrabble?

Cheers
kcemenike
http://echo.com.ng
Re: SCRABBLE: What's The Highest Word You've Ever Played? by Swaggzkid: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
I have scrabble at home but no 1 to play with. cry
Re: SCRABBLE: What's The Highest Word You've Ever Played? by tpia5: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
cant remember, might have been a 50, but that was the online game, with all the tips and stuff.

personally, maybe 20 or 30 something.

the computer makes one lazy because there's so much help.
Re: SCRABBLE: What's The Highest Word You've Ever Played? by tpia5: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
Swaggzkid: I have scrabble at home but no 1 to play with. cry

you can try the computer version (not sure if its available in nigeria).

the computer itself will play with you, or you can play with other online players, although i dont do that because of the hacking risk.
Re: SCRABBLE: What's The Highest Word You've Ever Played? by Swaggzkid: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
tpia@:

you can try the computer version (not sure if its available in nigeria).

the computer itself will play with you, or you can play with other online players, although i dont do that because of the hacking risk.
where can I download it.
Re: SCRABBLE: What's The Highest Word You've Ever Played? by tpia5: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
^ oh, sorry, just remembered there was a charge when i bought mine years ago.

its free on facebook, i think, but that's the online version where you play with other people (i dont do that for the reason mentioned above. The physical game, i can play with people i know).

this one seems to be free but the site requires registration before you can play:

http://www.pogo.com/games/scrabble

i havent tried it though, it seems to be the version where you play with other users online.

you can also google free scrabble download, there might be one available on the web.

found this for instance:

http://www.vgamenetwork.com/signup?ref=38696&sf=one&creative=33624535794&ky=scrabble%2520download&placement&gclid=CMnB_KHK47YCFQne4AodQEkAMQ

note, i havent tried it.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nigeria Kid Tayo Whose App Was Endorse By Mark Zuckerberg / Gamerotem: (GAMING IN) Where Can You Get Games In Ikeja? / Top Eleven Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.