Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Cycling Partners Needed To Beat VI To Ikoyi Traffic. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cycling Partners Needed To Beat VI To Ikoyi Traffic. (494 Views)

A Clean Registered 2010 BMW X6. Asking: 5.3m Location: Ikoyi / 2005 Toyota 4runner Silver Auto Tokunbo N2.3m Only - Location : Lagos Ikoyi / 2001 Nissan Xterra Black Auto - Reduced N1.1m Tokunbo Location : Lagos Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cycling Partners Needed To Beat VI To Ikoyi Traffic. by Freshfish: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2013
Hi All,

I work on VI and the traffic coming out of VI at closing times is killing. If one can squeeze out of VI by 5pm the rest of the journey to mainland is relatively smooth.

I have thought of a modified car pooling arrangement to park at Ikoyi, get a shuttle bus (5.30 to 6am) to work and cycle back to ikoyi at closing time (4 to 5 pm). It's safer to ride in twos or threes. Aside the health benefits of cycling, we would save time and stress of traffic.

This is the plan:
I have spoken with an organisation at Ikoyi, they have agreed to give me two parking slots (we can arrange for more space if we get more interested persons) A Hiace bus will pick us up from Ikoyi in the morning with our bicycles, we do the days work and find our way by bicycle to Ikoyi. Simple!

If you are interested please drop me a line at freshfishstall@gmail.com. I will contact you.

PS:

You need to own a bicycle and riding safety equipment, serious minded, responsible and time conscious persons are encouraged to jump on board.
Re: Cycling Partners Needed To Beat VI To Ikoyi Traffic. by jaibang(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
a very nice freshfish idea undecided

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Avalon XLS - 1999 @ N690,000.00 / 2000 Model Honda Civic Up 4grabs @ Affordable Rates 08077998802 / NIGERIAN USED 2003 ACURA 3.2 TL FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.