Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? (18981 Views)

Call Centre Recruitment Agency / WFM Centre Recruitment For Sales Associate At Union Bank Minna Branch / Call Centre Recruitment At North Gate Consult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by amarula(f): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2008
hey house pls does anyone no wats up regarding d mtn call centre recruitment and how i can go abt it cos i am interested since i need a job badly. vmobile and glo inclusive
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by amarula(f): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2008
you guys help a sister out, i nid dis info bad.[i][/i]
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by Obizee316(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2012
Hello guys,i got an opportunity to attend an interview conducted by a recruitment company for MTN, as a call center Agent in Abuja last week and i was later told to prepare for another interview with MTN .please can anyone tell me about any related interview experience with MTN. Please i need your reply because i wil b called very soon.tanks in advance
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by audujosh(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2012
The second interview will be a pep tlk with the head of mtn customer care unit. Jst make sure u r familiar with everitin on ur cv. Jst be confident. I attended dia interview in jos last yr.
By d way how did u apply for dis one in abj?
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by Obizee316(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2012
@Audujosh tnx,but do u knw d kind of questions they may ask,coz i don't want to miss dis.wel it was a recruitment coy i gave my cv
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by Dazzled: 5:17pm On May 30, 2012
Obizee316: @Audujosh tnx,but do u knw d kind of questions they may ask,coz i don't want to miss dis.wel it was a recruitment coy i gave my cv

pls wats d name of d recruitment company and d address. Pls i rily nid ur assistance. Tnx
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by audujosh(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2012
@obizee316 notin rily serious. Jst d normal interview qstns; tell us abt urself, salary expectation, jst be confident, believe he wants to meet u ppl on a one-on-one basis. If u are called for d second stage, u ve gotten d job
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by audujosh(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2012
@obizee316 notin rily serious. Jst d normal interview qstns; tell us abt urself, salary expectation, jst be confident, believe he wants to meet u ppl on a one-on-one basis. If u are called for d second stage, u ve gotten d job. U ve not answered my qstn hw did u apply 4 d job?
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by Nobody: 1:53am On May 31, 2012
Help a brother na..how do we go abt sending our cv to this organisation pls...mtn glo etisalat
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by Dazzled: 10:16am On May 31, 2012
audujosh: @obizee316 notin rily serious. Jst d normal interview qstns; tell us abt urself, salary expectation, jst be confident, believe he wants to meet u ppl on a one-on-one basis. If u are called for d second stage, u ve gotten d job. U ve not answered my qstn hw did u apply 4 d job?

pls can u help me out wit d consulting firm address. So dat i can drop my cv, tnx
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by zangiff(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2012
any one with the link for applying
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by Obizee316(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2012
@Audujosh tanx a million.well, guys it's the Networking aspect of job search i used,that is,give out my cv to friends and family members that can help,i also recal i have uploaded my Cv on those job search site like jobberman ,hotnigeriajobs,etc.can't tell d specific one bt i knw they will find me if i get job.@Audujosh hw did u applied the.I stil welcome more experiences.u guys r wonderful .thanks
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by viviane: 4:27am On Jun 01, 2012
Imagine a Nigerian! You need info and you are hidding the channel through which you were called....... The question is... How did you applied? If you must stay in, you have to let in.....
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by acidtalk: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2012
Obizee316: @Audujosh tanx a million.well, guys it's the Networking aspect of job search i used,that is,give out my cv to friends and family members that can help,i also recal i have uploaded my Cv on those job search site like jobberman ,hotnigeriajobs,etc.can't tell d specific one bt i knw they will find me if i get job.@Audujosh hw did u applied the.I stil welcome more experiences.u guys r wonderful .thanks
you are WICKKED, DECEITEFUL AND CALOUS.
you needed help and ran here. now to offer others the same help you are being cunny.

no wonder some people will just never progress or break even.

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by Ifyann: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2012
@obizee316 you are just a selfish idiot. Why are you hiding the information? because you don't want others to apply but you want them to help you. Parasite

1 Like

Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by TimiLagos: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
Come get the Analysis,Communication and Interpersonal Skill your employers and world renowned international business partners have always being talking about...
Join us @our next session of the Executive Project Mangement Seminar/Training...
For just 4days-Be on your way to earning a PMP..
For all of this plus more; call the help desk
01-8426042 or O8053019428
For More Info,Reservations and Bookings.
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by Obizee316(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
Hehehe...@vivane,acidtalk n ifyann,i have checked all ur posts and there is no single link,so u mean u haven't attend any interview in ur life?,u all have bad manners,poor understanding n low mentality dat if u don't let go of it, goin 2 d next level wil b very very hard.hw wil i giv link i don't have ok, if i have link for 3 of u den u wil go on facebook n twitter to post it abi,wat hapened 2 all d links on jobs section? i don't know y most people luk 4 people 2 blame 4 dia misfortune badluck n problems.Thank God these people r not d owner of google.So if u don't have anything to offer just keep ur miserable n cruel opinnio to yourselves. VIVIANE ,ACIDTALK ,IFYANN grow up...

1 Like

Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by luckyikhide(m): 3:43am On Feb 21, 2013
pls nairaland is there anybody that went 4 d interview on 18th feb 2013 that have been called?
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by Harry4cas(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2013
my friend, a customer care consulant now got a job then in 2012 With Mtn Nigeria Jos. and i can remember he once told me he got the info about the recruiment nowhere! He said that it happened as coincidence, he went for a training for the job which was held by a private company then and it happens that the M.D of the company had a connection with someone working at mtn jos call centre with whom he got the info bout them wanting to start recruitment and my friend and the other people undergoing the training waz told to prepare for that. They were now reffered to go to jos for the recruitment thats how my friend started working with the mtn call centre.

So the best thing po do is 1. Must go equip ya self at any training centre to enhance ya chances of gettin called up after interview and 2. U av to have someone who can tell u when they're recruiting new people cos i know that they dont advertise this kinda job is either u got the info from online or u were told by someone.
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by tayoccu(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
luckyikhide: pls nairaland is there anybody that went 4 d interview on 18th feb 2013 that have been called?

I went for the interview on tuesday 19th, and I heard some peeps were scheduled for yesterday, so I'm not expecting their call till next week.
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by Boo1: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
@tayocu, how and when did you apply pls?
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by tayoccu(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
Boo!!!!!:
@tayocu, how and when did you apply pls?
I really can't remember.

@luckyikhide
I just got a call for the final interview.
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by motcom(f): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
Pls how did u apply?
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by luckyikhide(m): 5:22am On Feb 22, 2013
tayoccu:
I really can't remember.

@luckyikhide
I just got a call for the final interview.
wahoo! Congrat i'm yet to recive any call. When is the date for the final interview @tayoccu
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by Odunski(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
Please,doese any1 know of or any consulting company that recruits Customer care agents for MTN(Glo + Airtel inclusive)...I need a job please
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
send "YES" with your name to 07064037807............CNSSLCCL
Thats for mtn.
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by ineco(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
if they are recruiting, u will knw or hear about it not that u will send to cnsslccl.
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by olamidayo85: 1:55am On Oct 24, 2013
Pls if you have any info about MTN call center recruitment..............hala us
Re: Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? by ogeuno: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2013
Rawdeal: send "YES" with your name to 07064037807............CNSSLCCL
Thats for mtn.

R dey recruiting presently?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nahco Aptitude Test / What Is The Best Means To Join The Nigerian Police As Graduate? / A Nairalander Reply To A Regret Mail After Scaling Through Four Stages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.