Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Congratulations - GIS Has Found You An Employer! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Congratulations - GIS Has Found You An Employer! (1021 Views)

I Asked An Employer To Pay My TP Before Coming For Interview / Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead / In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations - GIS Has Found You An Employer! by polybee(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2013
Hello guys, i got a mail with the subject (Congratulations - GIS has found you an employer!), Please i want to use this medium to find out if any other person got such mail.
It also stated the following steps to be taken before one can be employed.

Steps you need to follow:
1- Print a copy of this email.
2- Print a copy of attached Confirmation from the Employer
3- Print a copy of attached Bank Account Opening Form
4- Contact the employer (details below) and make an appointment to meet them and ask them to sign your Confirmation Form (attached).
5- Contact your nearest National Directorate of Employment (NDE) office (details below) and make an appointment to have your documents verified.
6- Go to the Employer to get your Confirmation from the Employer letter signed.
7- Go to NDE office and submit the following documents for verification:
I. Signed Confirmation Form from the Employer (NDE to scan and send a copy back to the PIU on your behalf)
II. Bank Account Opening Form for NDE to counter sign (this is important as it shows your Unique Beneficiary Code)
III. Valid Means Of Identification (drivers licence OR international passport OR indigenship certificate OR national identity card)
IV. Birth Certificate OR Certified true declaration of age
V. Secondary School Certificates
VI. Degree OR Higher National Diploma Certificate
VII. NYSC Certificate OR Exemption letter
8- Take your documents including the signed Bank Account Opening Form to your nearest UBA branch to open an account (The bank may scan or take a copy to keep for their records). The Bank may issue you with a bank ID card.
9- Contact the employer (details below) and to agree a start date.

Thanks
Re: Congratulations - GIS Has Found You An Employer! by ifyalways(f): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
NO 9 is a red flag for me. The sentence structure and message screams Not real to me.
I don't get the bank account, bank opening process too.Which employer would ask that when they've not yet employed you?
what is GIS ?

post the senders email address for further scrutiny but my sister, this information above dikwa risky. I can guess the next step . pay 70K for one a license or lawyer .
Re: Congratulations - GIS Has Found You An Employer! by biolabee(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
well done and excellent job.. ifyalways
Re: Congratulations - GIS Has Found You An Employer! by akoladeadewunmi(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
GIS is Graduate Internship Scheme, A part of Sure -P Programme of the Federal Government, powered by the federal Ministry of Finance. The bank account issue is needed because it is the federal govt that ll be paying u about 18k per mth for d twelve month period of ur intern wt d company that u were being attached to. And i think the payment issue is contracted to UBA
Re: Congratulations - GIS Has Found You An Employer! by polybee(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
Thanks..(akoladeadewunmi), you shared more light on it, though i was able to confirm it was genuine. Wish other successful Applicants luck.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Vacancy At Glaxosmithkline Nigeria / Go / Boomog Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.