Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Airtel Bb Plan On Android - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Bb Plan On Android (516509 Views)

Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel BB Subscription Slashed / Airtel BB Plan Rocks On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by brushesz: 12:11am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by iheanyi4u(m): 1:03am On Aug 17, 2013
have been trying to subscribe to the 2gb plan but been getting a not successful error. any ideas?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by mansoorbbr: 1:07am On Aug 17, 2013
i did 2gig airtel bb unlimited plan on my tecno n3 bt its onli watsapp dat is workin pls wats d problem.i waz havin 40mb b4 i subscribe sha bt notin is workin
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Iaz93: 6:37am On Aug 17, 2013
undecided
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by brushesz: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by deeobserver209(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Is any body here using a DroidVPN app here? Can I browse with it on my laptop using my Android phone?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by granmaster(m): 5:14am On Aug 18, 2013
Airtel limited subscription update, for new users follow the procedure
to subscribe for airtel limited 2gig recharge 1600 dial *440*16#
send= deactivate to 440
dial *141*712*11#
after done start browsing.....

for old users
when your gig finish and you want to subscribe for another one simply follow the procedure
send deactivate to 440
recharge 1500
then dial *440*16# fullstops connect it and start browsing....
the explanation of 1600 above is that the the 10mb activation will go to airtel firewall restriction to disable the blackberry restriction so that when ever you subscribe for the limited
plan the fire wall will be seeing your sim as somebody using 10mb day plan an therefore can not be able to deactivate you until your gig got expired or exhausted, so once you have subscribe 1600 for the first time in your second
subscription you don't need to recharge 1600 again, just subscribe 1500 and start surfing the net. for your notice if you call airtel CC telling them you can not use your unlimited BB PLAN TO BROWSE ON YOUR PC,I WILL BE SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE THE
REPLY YOU WILL GET,YOU WILL RE GREAT CALLING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE so if you are still confused call me on phone i will help you with all pleasure,
check your mb by dialing *123*10# or *141*712*0#

ok now question guys what if you bought the unlimited plan and your gig is about to expire yet you have not utilize your mb, what will you do are you to start downloading,things you don't want in other to utilize your gig,why not think of a way to retain that your gig,
there are two ways to do that ,but i wont post it make use of your brain guys,stop feeding all this our network providers, because they are really still cheating on us,we been giving 25% out of 100% of what we paid for, open your eyes shocked

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by SamConquer(m): 5:57am On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by dhrey: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2013
Pls help oooooo,airtel data plan is not working on my android fone.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by 4nimoni: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2013
how do I retain my unused after it has expire or abt to expire
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by 4nimoni: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2013
dhrey: Pls help oooooo,airtel data plan is not working on my android fone.

if u av subscribed fr Airtel unlimited data, all u av to do is to subscribe fr a day data which will spring up d 2G given. jus do dat by loading N100 n dial *141*712*11#. after which u can use ur 2G after d 10mb has been exhausted
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by 4nimoni: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2013
granmaster: Airtel limited subscription update, for new users follow the procedure
send= deactivate to 440
dial *141*712*11#

for old users
when your gig finish and you want to subscribe for another one simply follow the procedure
send deactivate to 440
recharge 1500
the explanation of 1600 above is that the the 10mb activation will go to airtel firewall restriction to disable the blackberry restriction so that when ever you subscribe for the limited
plan the fire wall will be seeing your sim as somebody using 10mb day plan an therefore can not be able to deactivate you until your gig got expired or exhausted, so once you have subscribe 1600 for the first time in your second
subscription you don't need to recharge 1600 again, just subscribe 1500 and start surfing the net. for your notice if you call airtel CC telling them you can not use your unlimited BB PLAN TO BROWSE ON YOUR PC,I WILL BE SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE THE
REPLY YOU WILL GET,YOU WILL RE GREAT CALLING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE so if you are still confused call me on phone i will help you with all pleasure,

ok now question guys what if you bought the unlimited plan and your gig is about to expire yet you have not utilize your mb, what will you do are you to start downloading,things you don't want in other to utilize your gig,why not think of a way to retain that your gig,
there are two ways to do that ,but i wont post it make use of your brain guys,stop feeding all this our network providers, because they are really still cheating on us,we been giving 25% out of 100% of what we paid for, open your eyes shocked

boss, Abeg help us. hw do I retain my unused Airtel data balance wen it has expired or abt to expire
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Highrock(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2013
deeobserver209:
Thanks man. Is the monthly bundle still 3Gb?

Please is the mtn bis working. on android without the droidvpn?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by physise(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2013
Highrock:

Please is the mtn bis working. on android without the droidvpn?
no

1 Like

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by stephano100(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2013
physise: no
oga physise i grit u o..lng tym no see

1 Like

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by chamberlin1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Pls I need help. After subscribing airtel unlimited with *440*16#, I connected it on my laptop via modem but I can't open a page. What is wrong?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by physise(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
chamberlin1: Pls I need help. After subscribing airtel unlimited with *440*16#, I connected it on my laptop via modem but I can't open a page. What is wrong?
use internet.ng.zain.com if it's still nt browsing load #100 card n subscribe for 10mb
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by chamberlin1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
physise: use internet.ng.zain.com if it's still nt browsing load #100 card n subscribe for 10mb
thanks
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by winniecool68: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
What happens to the 100naira, do I nEed to send another code to make it 1600, please explain
granmaster: Airtel limited subscription update, for new users follow the procedure
send= deactivate to 440
dial *141*712*11#

for old users
send deactivate to 440
recharge 1500

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by lannre(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mine is showing limited yet countin @ slow pace. How can I use the 10Mb on time to enjoy the. 2G balnce.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by ayodexy: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2013
tunet: same thing goin to hapen wit me soon,buh goin for 2gb this time cz av been using 1gb
just check page 21 you see directions on like u mine was 2gb and yet not enough
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by hennri(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls how can i use d bb unlimited plan for my andriod?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by physise(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
hennri: Pls how can i use d bb unlimited plan for my andriod?
subscribe for d 2gb plan...use internet.ng.zain.com as ur apn.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by nasyl(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Works fine on my iphone!
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by yourmajesty247(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
fame12k: I got this msg from airtel today

Dear customer, you can still pay for 1 blackberry plan to get an extra plan for FREE. Dial *440*161# at only N1500 to enjoy TWO MONTHS blackberry service today.

Please, has anybody tried this on android! Want to know if it works.
YES, IT WORKS BETTER ON MY TECNO Q1
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by kayswag100(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
shocked
And you the op think airtel doesn't know about this cheat ryt.

Mark my words, bb plans wld stop working on other non bb devices before stop September's runs out.

Why do you think browsing had not been too smooth lately? tongue tongue
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by opestein: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
kayswag100: shocked
And you the op think airtel doesn't know about this cheat ryt.

Mark my words, bb plans wld stop working on other non bb devices before stop September's runs out.

Why do you think browsing had not been too smooth lately? tongue tongue
lol..I have been using airtel bis on non bb since last year..with Nokia 500 to be precise..they will loose big time cos subscribers won't subscribe as they used to if it's blocked..me wey airtel dey call say I no subscribe (during mtn bis time on non bb devices) say wetin dem do me wey make me no subscribe to their bb plan..they won't stop this sh*t cos they are not even using rim/bb server..it's their own server them deg use and if they stop it..we will find an alternative
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Pimples(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
But to be sincere, the Airtel connection is as slow and almost useless as a pregnant tortoise.
Can u imagine, after almost 15 days of suscribing, I have only be able to consume only 150mb. and that has only been at popular bus_ stops...
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by BasseyJ(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pimples: But to be sincere, the Airtel connection is as slow and almost useless as a pregnant tortoise.
Can u imagine, after almost 15 days of suscribing, I have only be able to consume only 150mb. and that has only been at popular bus_ stops...
That's in your area o, in mine, it's fast, although not as fast as mtn's 3G that goes up to 2mb per sec at night. Maybe airtel doesn't have 3g network in your area

1 Like

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2013
Good morning. Pls I did a day bis and activated it with a d 10mb. 1. Can I load 1500 and follw d procedure of d old user since ve done d 10mb. 2. Wat is d validity period of d whole tin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (100) (Reply)

Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp? / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / Infinix hot discussion and review thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.