Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

How To Search For Jobs On Linkedin - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Search For Jobs On Linkedin (848 Views)

4 Quick Ways To Become Relevant On Linkedin / 4 Quick Ways To Become Relevant On Linkedin / How To Search For Your Remote Control With Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Search For Jobs On Linkedin by achibabes: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hello pals, I've got a great news for you today. Beside "LinkedIn" been an awesome tool for professional networking, LinkedIn has been a source of powerful job hunting. Testimonies came across the globe, to show the efficacy of LinkedIn, and to confirm those who had gotten their dream job from there. LinkedIn has its own job search engine which majorly most people don't know, and its also supplemented by the simple hired engine as well.
Above is the diagram showing the Linkedin job search box and moreso how to use the simply-hired interface.Starting from the homepage of the LinkedIn profile, please click the link "Jobs" as shown in the diagram. As we move on, we will also cover some other methods on how to use LinkedIn to prepare for interview.
Here we are starting at the beginning and looking at the LinkedIn "Jobs" section from homepage of you LinkedIn profile. In case you down have an account, you can signup here. from where we stopped, click the "Jobs"as you've seen above.

Immediately you get to Jobs homepage, you will be offered 2 options: i believe you are with me?
1. Simple Job Search- searching the LinkedIn job repository for jobs matching the keywords and the location you enter.
2. Advance Job Search- Here you use the advance criteria to search through the simply Hired database. Now, i think you are good to go on how to search for jobs on LinkedIn? so lets go!... Read more on www.yourblogcoach..com

(1) (Reply)

SAAM Auto Cad,cinema 4d / Xenowerk Android Solutions Tool Gold APK Ios / New Free Airtel 1GB (no Tweaking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.