Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Beware Of Job Scamers!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Job Scamers!!! (1046 Views)

Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Ressel Smith.... Are They Scamers! / List Of JOB SCAM TEXT And Phone Numbers Of Job Scamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by kushy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
People are very heartless in this country. I met a man claim to be custom Officer his name is ADEMOLA FEDRICK and he promised to help me on custom recruitment. I called him on friday and he z d form is on sales that I should call him todays morning. When I called he z d form is 5500 that I should make d deposit with d following account details: Here is the account details.
Account Name:Aliu Promise
Bank: Access Bank
Account No: 0056573181.Make immediate payment and inform us. He I should make sure I made a payment early because he wil like to inform d most senior officer dat wil help me immidiately and after d payment I should forward d deposit slip number to him so dat he can sent it to them and they wil forward the form to my email and I noticed his more concern with d payment. I sent a fake slip number to him and he continue to disturb me his cal that they nt see d alert. After too much calls I now text him a messaege that assuming am his younger brother or his son, will he expect me to made such a fool payment? And I z God wil pay him allhis evil because he knws I dnt need a job that's y he wanted to scam me with my needs. Immagine many job seeker that would have fall in such. So am writting this to tell all job seekers to be carefull because scamers are many out there! A WORD IS ENOUGHT FOR THE WISE
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by Osama10(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
Good you were able to read in between the lines. cool
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by unforgiven: 8:41am On Apr 23, 2013
i would love to meet your Grammer/English teacher
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by masterdre: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
unforgiven: i would love to meet your Grammer/English teacher

Do u ever think, he is giving advice from experience to Young Nigerians who have being frustrated in the search for a better life, and all you can do is to criticise his grammar, Na U Come go sch pass, why u know teach am, Mr. teacher. You are one of those that will go to church/mosque and begin to search for the pastor's or Imam's grammatical errors. MR I too know. How many knowledge or advice have u passed in here. You even sound irritating.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by obinna002: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
@unforgiven your a big fool,, we don see you,, TEACHER,, why you still dey nairaland till now, u for don get job by now, useless fool
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by ednut1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
good, anyone who pays for job to strangers na fool, ut ur english lipsrsealed
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by unforgiven: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
masterdre:

Do u ever think, he is giving advice from experience to Young Nigerians who have being frustrated in the search for a better life, and all you can do is to criticise his grammar, Na U Come go sch pass, why u know teach am, Mr. teacher. You are one of those that will go to church/mosque and begin to search for the pastor's or Imam's grammatical errors. MR I too know. How many knowledge or advice have u passed in here. You even sound irritating.

wow! such level of venom in just four lines
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by unforgiven: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
obinna002: @unforgiven your a big fool,, we don see you,, TEACHER,, why you still dey nairaland till now, u for don get job by now, useless fool
sorry, i never knew that nairaland is only for job hunters.
now, why the insult?
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by unforgiven: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
obinna002: @unforgiven your a big fool,, we don see you,, TEACHER,, why you still dey nairaland till now, u for don get job by now, useless fool
a quick perusal through your posts shows that about 75% of what you write are insults and your favorite word is "FOOL". is that a bad habit or is it where your vocabulary ends?
why dont you concentrate on your job hunting than using your time to spit abusive words at people
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by sorom4: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
unforgiven:
a quick perusal through your posts shows that about 75% of what you write are insults and your favorite word is "FOOL". is that a bad habit or is it where your vocabulary ends?
why dont you concentrate on your job hunting than using your time to spit abusive words at people
Its not "DONT". Its "DON'T". HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by unforgiven: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
sorom4: Its not "DONT". Its "DON'T". HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Easy on me.
you should have asked about my English teacher first cool
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by MekT(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
Jst incase any1 is interested i went for the interview n sum dayz later found out it was scam coz they asked for N2000....i hope this helpz sum1..

Good afternoon, in response to your application through our email, you are among the shortlisted candidate and therefore you are hereby invited for an interview at BESTAMOS GROUP
Date: 27th April, 2013
Time: 10am
Venue: 3rd floor, 18, Moloney Street, Onikan, Lagos Island. Please Call 08071077574 for more info
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by sorom4: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
unforgiven:

Easy on me.
you should have asked about my English teacher first cool
Where is your English Teacher? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Where you dancing "AZONTO" in class, when She was teaching or where you correcting others or her, when you don't know? lwkmd
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by SUNNY45: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
The teacher is finally here. I'll be looking out for coherence, landing, punctuations, tenses, spellings etc. My score will follow when u guys are done...hahahahahaha
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by sorom4: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
SUNNY45: The teacher is finally here. I'll be looking out for coherence, landing, punctuations, tenses, spellings etc. My score will follow when u guys are done...hahahahahaha
Are you the new English Teacher? It should be " SPELLINGS, ETC". Not "SPELLINGS ETC". Try and respect punctuation marks.
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by unforgiven: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
[size=14pt]The thread is being derailed.[/size]
Re: Beware Of Job Scamers!!! by ifyalways(f): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
Na wao.
OP, good one there. Don't feed scammers !

(1) (Reply)

Revealed Sex Tape Of Nigerian Tv Presenter / Any I.T placement In I / Taleveras Group. Any Info About Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.