Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? (1653 Views)

Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan / What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by sd6: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
I always monitor tariffs when making calls and i know how long it could take to exhaust a N400 card. But surprisingly, the time has reduced drastically. A N400 which usually takes abt 40mins barely takes 20 mins talk time. Someone should please confirm.
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by outrage: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by sd6: 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mod why is any of these topics not on front page? Everybody has to know so you dont exhaust your airtime thinking its the old rate. MTN has really shown absolute insensitivity to customers' plight with such arbitrary changes.
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mtn has killed me with their arbitrary increment of call tarif. Thank God ive stoped recharging my mtn sin. USELESS AND FRAUDULENT SOUTH AFRICAN CONGLOMERATES OF ROGUES.
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by puskin: 2:35am On Apr 23, 2013
sd-6:
Mod why is any of these topics not on front page? Everybody has to know so you dont exhaust your airtime thinking its the old rate. MTN has really shown absolute insensitivity to customers' plight with such arbitrary changes.

singing........"if you ask me, na who I go ask.....the matter wey U dey see so, e tey wen e start".
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by babarazy: 7:48am On Apr 23, 2013
puskin:

singing........"if you ask me, na who I go ask.....the matter wey U dey see so, e tey wen e start".
buahhhhh!!!!!! Our mod has gone mad again!!!!........looool

1 Like

Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by Zi: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2013
I was suprised too when I was charged N15/min for a number I registered in family and friends. shocked
Besides I have not been able to register any new numbers for sonme days now.
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by mafioso47(m): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2013
On MTN pulse - Pulse , I was billed 25K / second!!
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by ednut1(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2013
i bot 100 naira credit last nit, called a faf, b4 i knw whats up dem tell me 1 min remain, tif pple
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by TechyGuy: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2013
Guys, it was system error, I confirmed this yesterday from their twitter reps. If you were overcharged, contact them , they will compensate you, they have done to me already, I no sabi jones. Instead una go contact them una they come here they complain. Na Seun go compensate una?

1 Like

Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by Hackomania(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2013
TechyGuy: Guys, it was system error, I confirmed this yesterday from their twitter reps. If you were overcharged, contact them , they will compensate you, they have done to me already, I no sabi jones. Instead una go contact them una they come here they complain. Na Seun go compensate una?
Techguy, what's the handle of the rep that assisted you pls share for the info of others. Thanks

http://echo.com.ng
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by TechyGuy: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2013
Hackomania:
Techguy, what's the handle of the rep that assisted you pls share for the info of others. Thanks

http://echo.com.ng

tweet @MTN180, they will respond. Why I prefer it to calling 180 is that they actually own up to your complaint and follow through till it's done. Unlike calling 180, after the call, if you call agiain, it will be another person and its back to status quo.
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by Ogadtop(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2013
i noticed that as well.on mtn smooth talk that attracts N5.00 daily access that enables one to call all ntwk at 20kobo/second flat rate suddenly without notice attracts 40kobo/second for the first 60second daily before one starts enjoying 20kobo flat rate.mtn is crazyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mehn! I had to ask my gf if she installed credit vanisher in her fone! My 400h just vanish within a few mins.
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by adahib: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
same thing happened to me last night.it wasnt funny at all.hope they will do something about it
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by ZN2: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
MTN has always been crappy since I knew them. Not surprising.
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by Dinvestanl: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
U can report them to ncc( 08002255622)toll free and recover your money.
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by DAVE5(m): 2:06am On Apr 24, 2013
all of una no know say mtn use money pay 'saka'... Abi e easy to buy etisalat advertiser in a twinkle of an eye.make una go hold saka b4 him finish d money
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2013
for like 3days now, they are yet to rectify this problem. What's the essence of being in FAF plan? Rubbish
Re: Has MTN Increased Call Tariff? by puskin: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:
i noticed that as well.on mtn smooth talk that attracts N5.00 daily access that enables one to call all ntwk at 20kobo/second flat rate suddenly without notice attracts 40kobo/second for the first 60second daily before one starts enjoying 20kobo flat rate.mtn is crazyyyyyyyyyyyy

So I decided to make a call today and calculate what I was charged.......my ooh my......am I not so using my MTN SIM to make any call again till they rectify this issue.

Switching to backup mode......Airtel.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Data Plan For Lumia / This Company Just Sued Xiaomi / Infinix Hot2 Suddenly Switched Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.