Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,668 members, 7,827,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

How To Make God's Angels Work For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make God's Angels Work For You (738 Views)

The Spiritual Cloth That Will Make God Bow For You / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. / Lies That Make God Seem Un Lovable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make God's Angels Work For You by sidespin: 4:21am On Apr 23, 2013
HOW TO MAKE ANGELS WORK FOR YOU

The angels will get involved in your finances, your business affairs, and your family affairs. While teaching on angels in a church in California, the spirit of prophecy came on me. I started saying some things prophetically about that church.

Angels had been involved in their acquiring of the building. I heard myself say that the angels were not through, that they were going to become more involved in it because the people had released them. Then I pointed to the pastor and said, "There will be angels appear to you. You will see them, and they will talk with you."

My head gave me trouble over that. When the anointing left me, I thought, "Dear God, what did I say?" Several months later the pastor told me that they were working on matters pertaining to the church and were having some severe problems. The pastor
was in another city to hold a meeting. He was in a motel room, walking up and
down, praying in the Spirit, getting ready for the service. He turned around, and there stood two angels dressed in armor and holding swords. The armor had marks on it like they had been doing battle. When he asked what they were doing there, they said, "We have come to help you with your church's financial matters if you tell us to." Well, it didn't take him long to tell them! He said, "Go, do it, in Jesus' name.'' And just like that, they were gone!
The next day he received a phone call from his church and learned that the
problem which had been giving them so much trouble was all settled. Not long
after that, a man called and said the Lord had directed him to give him 900 acres
of land. They had a note due on that building. They had to come up with the
money quickly, or they would lose everything. It was due on Monday and they
needed over $300,000 more than they had. Sunday morning a fellow walked
into the church and laid down two checks which added up to exactly the
amount that they needed on Monday.
Somebody asks, "Why doesn't that ever happen to me?"
Have you ever believed for it? Have you ever said, "Ministering spirits, go and cause God's Word to be performed in my behalf?" We've let these things slip from us. (Charles Capps)

1 Like

Re: How To Make God's Angels Work For You by kambo(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
cite source..
Re: How To Make God's Angels Work For You by TarryFour: 1:37am On Jul 08, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan! How To Feed 20,000 People! / Northen Arewa Youth Visit T,b Joshua Present Him Award Of Peace Ambassador / Seven Decisions That Will Decide Your Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.