Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? (2382 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by aburo7: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2013
Jim Iyke who recently premiered his reality show on DSTV was spotted with Comedian Bovi,Gideon and Tuface.
See more http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/04/what-is-wrong-with-picture-jim-iyke.html?m=0

Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Aizebioje(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2013
Is that His D.ick? Lolz. All that money and he can't get a good underwear!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by BigBelleControl(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2013
He had a muscle pull on his third leg, he needs a physiotherapist to apply some massage on it.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by obiajurum25: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2013
Everything about Jim Iyke is fake.Even his boxers.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by ednut1(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2013
dis dude gatta be gay, erection wit boys

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2013
ednut1: dis dude gatta be gay, erection wit boys
first lol on NL
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Scarpon(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2013
no wonder his Ghana gf can't resist
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by igemi(f): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Kolade9(m): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by wonlasewonimi: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
looking like a centipede with an erecction.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Creamish(f): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
This is not the 1st pix with this "issue" . . he shuld stop wearing slim pants and go for baggies . . apparently, he has no control over dat part of his body . . undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Josephd1: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
dont look natural too dull
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Caracta(f): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
I had to compare that of Jim Iyke to Bovi's own. Hmmm. Na wa o. What a world we live in!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Creamish(f): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
Gideon missed the "COME WITH YOUR SPECS/GLASSES" memo . . grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Lilimax(f): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
His dressing... Pink shirt with beige trouser and stripped Jacket. The colour blocking no get part two tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by chukxie(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
See wahala for inside Jim's trousers. What caused him to have a woody?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by gunuvi(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
He just hugged Omotola before that picture. And don't ask me cos I was there..
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
Scarpon: no wonder his Ghana gf can't resist

Is he really dating Nadia? I thought that was just a rumor
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Scarpon(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
fellis:

Is he really dating Nadia? I thought that was just a rumor
he has been tweeting pics of her.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
Scarpon: he has been tweeting pics of her.
I see....
very unlikely couple though.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
...dats why I advice dudes to wear male pants/briefs instead of boxers! It keeps ur ish in place!!!! + I think its hot smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Scarpon(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
carr96: ...dats why I advice dudes to wear male pants/briefs instead of boxers! It keeps ur ish in place!!!! + I think its hot smiley
come on pants are old fashioned
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 24, 2013
Abeg! Na socks jare. Thats how these mean try to fool women that they have huge dicks. But they aint foolin anyone!!!! Mtscheww!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Jim Iyke's Picture? by ednut1(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2013
usmsam:
Abeg! Na socks jare. Thats how these mean try to fool women that they have huge dicks. But they aint foolin anyone!!!! Mtscheww!
oh boy see scope

(1) (Reply)

Dancer Wade Robson Claims Michael Jackson Molested Him For Years / Ini Edo Goes Punk / Check Out The Most Wanted Guy By The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.