Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Today Is World's Book And Copyright Day..... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Today Is World's Book And Copyright Day..... (582 Views)

Hurray! Today Is World Book Day / Port-Harcourt Named World Book Capital 2014 / Washington Post World Book Discussion With Robert Kagan On "dangerous Nation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World's Book And Copyright Day..... by hardigsbaba(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2013
Today is marked globally as the world's book and copyright day, it is always said that if you want to keep something away from a black man, put it in writing, but i would not want to accept this saying again as we now have many book writers as well as readers from the continent of africa, a name that quickly comes to mind is Late Prof. Chinua Achebe who passed on some weeks ago. its a day to reflect on the efforts of such talented and great writers as well as encourage upcoming ones, some of which i have noticed in this forum: smileymazi, ishilove and a host of others......

Now lemme ask, which book are you presently reading or have u read in past weeks? lets share please>>>>GOOD DAY<<<

(1) (Reply)

List The Novels/drama That Inspired You As A Child / 'If' By Rudyard Kipling / I Love proses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.