Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Lady Saw!i Love Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Saw!i Love Her (4770 Views)

I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] / Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Saw!i Love Her by Ciaralover(f): 11:02pm On May 11, 2006
She is from Jamaica and i love that song she made called I GOT YA MAN!!I hope she comes back into the music biz, cause i miss her!!She is a bad chick, ladies u dont want to mess with her man!!Genntlemen u dont want to mess with her!!

Re: Lady Saw!i Love Her by Ciaralover(f): 12:37am On May 12, 2006
Dont anyone love her!!
Re: Lady Saw!i Love Her by sade511(f): 1:43am On May 12, 2006
I like her I dont love her.
I didnt really like the video for Ive got your man, I expected more.
Re: Lady Saw!i Love Her by hotangel2(f): 5:06am On May 12, 2006
don't know her.
Re: Lady Saw!i Love Her by Seun(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2006
The itunes preview of "I got your man" sounded average to me. Her top song on Itunes is "underneath it all", a collab effort with the band 'No Doubt'. I don't know, but her voice is just not my type!
Re: Lady Saw!i Love Her by Z4M4eva(f): 10:42am On May 12, 2006
Seen her posters. Haven't listened to her Songs.
Re: Lady Saw!i Love Her by sade511(f): 8:23pm On May 12, 2006
I like Man Is The Least.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Karen Igho Shows Off Her School Girl Swag Cute? / deleted / Mercy Aigbe Gentry - (new Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.