Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Entrepreneurship And Job Creation In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurship And Job Creation In Nigeria (1039 Views)

Wealth/job Creation With Entrepreneurship And Your Smartphone / World Bank To Assist Fg On Job Creation - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entrepreneurship And Job Creation In Nigeria by ronoseji: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
Entrepreneurship, I have come to love. Its the greatest source of social change... I see myself on CNN very soon talking about the concept of entrepreneurship and how I have been able to impact on my community. I am passionate about building capacity...
Re: Entrepreneurship And Job Creation In Nigeria by Akdams(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
ronoseji: Entrepreneurship, I have come to love. Its the greatest source of social change... I see myself on CNN very soon talking about the concept of entrepreneurship and how I have been able to impact on my community. I am passionate about building capacity...

Then follow us on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1263267/need-investment-capital
Re: Entrepreneurship And Job Creation In Nigeria by ronoseji: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
The experience after emerging as one of the winners of the Federal Government "Youth Enterprise with innovation in Nigeria" business plan competition has been interesting. As I expand my capacity daily, I also now use the opportunity that I have been given to impact on others...
check out what we are doing here www.faculty.osiworld.com. now we are teaching others important aspects of business and regulations in Nigeria. Opportunity meets preparedness!!! When the YouWiN opportunity came, some of us were prepared to take it!
Re: Entrepreneurship And Job Creation In Nigeria by ronoseji: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2013
You might be interested in attending this seminar with Funke Bucknor-Obruthe (CEO, Zapphire Events) and Wole Aderinkomi (Head SkyeBank Small Business group. visit www.faculty.osiworld.com for registration details.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Palm Kernel Shell ..... / Are You Interested In Soap Making Business? / How To Get Your First 100 Customers In 30days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.