Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Indomieeeeee.........the Best Nooodles.. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Indomieeeeee.........the Best Nooodles.. (780 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indomieeeeee.........the Best Nooodles.. by shreyaagg: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
lets rate the product....i rate it a full 10 for the great taste and a plus 1...for its affordability... wink smiley wink
Re: Indomieeeeee.........the Best Nooodles.. by Coldfeet(f): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
Bia op ask ur employers why they are forcing me to buy power pasta? And why they hiked the super pack price from 2000 naira to 2200? because of this lubbish power pasta angry Secondly tell them the Indomie onion chicken and indomie chicken flavours are too salty! Thank you.

Also thank them for introducing the Oriental noodle and the Pepper chicken flavours! grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

4 Healthy Nuts That May Help You Live Longer / 100% Raw Honey / What Should I Add Next??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.