Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Glo Biiiiig 5 Promo: Get X5 Recharge Bonus To Call Any Network And Browse FREE - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Glo Biiiiig 5 Promo: Get X5 Recharge Bonus To Call Any Network And Browse FREE (8126 Views)

How 2 Connect Your D S T V Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Freee / Discova How To Connect Your D S T V Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse Free / How To Connect Your Dstv Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Biiiiig 5 Promo: Get X5 Recharge Bonus To Call Any Network And Browse FREE by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Globacom has launched a new promo, tagged Glo BiiiiiG 5.

It is a promo where customers will get 500% bonus on every recharge from N200.

You can call ANY network and browse free with your recharge bonus.

To get started, migrate to Glo BiiiiiG 5 by dialing *100*7*1# and recharge from N200 and above.

No Targets
No Delays
Receive Bonus Instantly
Dial *100*7*1#
Recharge N200 and above and get times value of recharge.

NOTE

==> If you fail to migrate before recharging, you will only get x2 from the double your recharge promo.

Makes sense? Over to you....

Source: http://www.gloworld.com/big.asp

Re: Glo Biiiiig 5 Promo: Get X5 Recharge Bonus To Call Any Network And Browse FREE by luluosas(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
It's not a promo but a tariff. I just hope they will include N100 recharge voucher to the benefiting recharge voucher.
Re: Glo Biiiiig 5 Promo: Get X5 Recharge Bonus To Call Any Network And Browse FREE by Softvie(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
I'll try it and see how it works.
Re: Glo Biiiiig 5 Promo: Get X5 Recharge Bonus To Call Any Network And Browse FREE by luluosas(m): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2013
Why is Glo hiding the tariff plan and validity period of the free bonus on this Biiig5 promotional plan? Why do they also exclude N100 recharge voucher from this plan?
http://www.gloworld.com/big.asp
Re: Glo Biiiiig 5 Promo: Get X5 Recharge Bonus To Call Any Network And Browse FREE by luluosas(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Moderators please, move this Thread to the phone section. Thank you.
Re: Glo Biiiiig 5 Promo: Get X5 Recharge Bonus To Call Any Network And Browse FREE by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2013
luluosas: It's not a promo but a tariff. I just hope they will include N100 recharge voucher to the benefiting recharge voucher.

It's a promo bro.
Re: Glo Biiiiig 5 Promo: Get X5 Recharge Bonus To Call Any Network And Browse FREE by fyneguy: 7:41am On Apr 25, 2013
How much do they charge per minute to glo and other networks?
Re: Glo Biiiiig 5 Promo: Get X5 Recharge Bonus To Call Any Network And Browse FREE by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 06, 2013
Don't be deceived the promo is huge scam because I tested them by loading N200 after applying the codes for migration up till they have not given me 5x instead they are charging me 50k/sec to any network
Re: Glo Biiiiig 5 Promo: Get X5 Recharge Bonus To Call Any Network And Browse FREE by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
fyneguy:
How much do they charge per minute to glo and other networks?
AM IN GBAM PLUS BUT I LOADED 200 AND WAS ASTONISHED WHEN THEY GAVE ME 1000. RIGHT FROM WHEN I GOT THE 5X BONUS,I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE JACKPOT AND IT WAS SO AS THEIR MINUTE CHARGE IS 40NAIRA WHILE TEXT MESSAGE IS 20.

(1) (Reply)

Shorte.st is A Scam And Fraud Beaware! / Which Online Payment System To Choose For Our Website? / 10 Website Security Issues Every Website Owner Should Be Aware Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.