Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,617 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nigerian Foods That Shortens Your Lifespan And Makes You Die Younger - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Foods That Shortens Your Lifespan And Makes You Die Younger (2474 Views)

Farting May Add Years To Your Lifespan - Research / 10 Things That Can Actually Increase Your Lifespan / Watching TV Shortens Life Span (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Foods That Shortens Your Lifespan And Makes You Die Younger by gideonematics: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
Looking around, I'd say that people are looking for ways to shorten their lives. lots of habits,lifestyle, feeding habit, some foods and more all add up to subtract years from your life expectancy. They increase our chances of dying earlier before our appointed time.take a look at the full list of junks called foods that could help kill you faster and shorten your life. Alot of foods that we eat in our homes both abroad and here in nigeria increases our chances of dying younger. find out about this foods on our blog for free @ www.foodandlifespan..com. i will be posting susequently the various foods both here and on our blog. It is my wish that you live long and die @ old age. Amen. www.foodandlifespan..com

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Any One Know What This Is On My Face?! / Early Menopause, Any Prevention Or Solution? / Male Or Female Sexual Health Issues? New Free 24/7 Live Chat Live With A Doctor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.