Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader (1847 Views)

When Water Pours On Yr Mouse On Yr Laptop / How To Prevent My Windows8 Laptop From Consuming Much Data / Dirty Pictures On Office Computers (2) (3) (4)

How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
I am trying too but I cant undecided
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
Abode or adobe??
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
booqee: Abode or adobe??
adobe
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by Okijajuju1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Onila... Whats the problem again?!

Who is Adaobi?

Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okija_juju: Onila... Whats the problem again?!

Who is Adaobi?
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by Afam4eva(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
You can't save a picture from a PDF file. What you can do is to take a snapshot of the picture on your screen and paste it in a image software like photoshop and then save it. But you may need to just cut out the part that you need.

Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Afam4eva: You can't save a picture from a PDF file. What you can do is to take a snapshot of the picture on your screen and paste it in a image software like photoshop and then save it. But you may need to just cut out the part that you need.
how do u cut it off?
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
snap shot with my phone

i feel so dumb with these things
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
snap shot with my phone

Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by Afam4eva(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila: how do u cut it off?
Image software have a tool that you can use to highlight what you need and disposed what you don't need. What image software do you have on your system?

Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by Afam4eva(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila: snap shot with my phone

You're a virgin in it. That's why? grin

Thought you were using a PC.
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
Image software have a tool that you can use to highlight what you need and disposed what you don't need. What image software do you have on your system?
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're a virgin in it. That's why? grin

Thought you were using a PC.

uhm some hp laptop
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by ITbomb(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
If u need help , ask nicely, I will give u step by step guide
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
ITbomb: If u need help , ask nicely, I will give u step by step guide
pls kiss
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by ITbomb(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
HOW TO SAVE PICTURES ON YOUR LAPTOP FROM ADOBE FOR DUMMIES.
ON THE TOPMOST BAR WHERE THE NAME OF THE FILE IS WRITTEN [TITLE BAR], MAKE SURE THERE IS NO '[SECURED]' WRITTEN BESIDE IT, IF IT IS THERE THEN GO SLEEP OR SEND IT TO ME TO UNLOCK. IF NOT GO TO THE NEXT STEP
Find the zoom tool on the adobe reader [ kind of magnifying glass] and click on it until the picture is proportionally sized on the screen.
On the front row of keys on your laptop which starts with 'ESC' then 'F1' follow it and u will find 'Prt Sc' with 'SysRq' written below it.
press 'Shift' and that 'Prt Sc' simultaneously that is to say at the same time.
Go to the bottom left corner of ur laptop screen and click that round blue button with designs in it [ XP is rectangle ]. When u click on it [it is called 'Start Button' , immediately on top of what appear you type in 'Paint' then wait for the Paint application to appear on top of the list of programs.
Click on that Paint program and when it open the application window, what you will do is to press the bottom left key on your keyboard 'Ctrl' and the key 'V' simultaneously.
What you see is what you get.
To resize it and cut off irrelevant parts, come to my room for part two of the lecture series.
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
ITbomb: HOW TO SAVE PICTURES ON YOUR LAPTOP FROM ADOBE FOR DUMMIES.
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
ON THE TOPMOST BAR WHERE THE NAME OF THE FILE IS WRITTEN [TITLE BAR], MAKE SURE THERE IS NO '[SECURED]' WRITTEN BESIDE IT, IF IT IS THERE THEN GO SLEEP OR SEND IT TO ME TO UNLOCK. IF NOT GO TO THE NEXT STEP
Find the zoom tool on the adobe reader [ kind of magnifying glass] and click on it until the picture is proportionally sized on the screen.
On the front row of keys on your laptop which starts with 'ESC' then 'F1' follow it and u will find 'Prt Sc' with 'SysRq' written below it.
Go to the bottom left corner of ur laptop screen and click that round blue button with designs in it [ XP is rectangle ]. When u click on it [it is called 'Start Button' , immediately on top of what appear you type in 'Paint' then wait for the Paint application to appear on top of the list of programs.
Click on that Paint program and when it open the application window, what you will do is to press the bottom left key on your keyboard 'Ctrl' and the key 'V' simultaneously.
To resize it and cut off irrelevant parts, come to my room for part two of the lecture series.

this one hard pass mathematics WAEC shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by nicetime: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
if u find it diffcult pls press the botton crl-al-del it well work better g u? Ok!
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2013

I get every part except the zoom part

how do i send the pictures to the paint application
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by DonaldGenes(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
Afam4eva: You can't save a picture from a PDF file. What you can do is to take a snapshot of the picture on your screen and paste it in a image software like photoshop and then save it. But you may need to just cut out the part that you need.
Plsss no vex do you have any inkling as to where I can DL(download) Photoshop apps on my Hp laptop?
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
nice time: if u find it diffcult pls press the botton crl-al-del it well work better g u? Ok!

it made me log off

Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by DonaldGenes(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
nice time: if u find it diffcult pls press the botton crl-al-del it well work better g u? Ok!
onila:

it made me log off
Then qo sleep then....wetin u dey find for this section sef? Lol
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
Then qo sleep then....wetin u dey find for this section sef? Lol

tryna save some nice pictures from some pdf file
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
its not working undecided
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
its not working undecided
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by Deiok(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila. It adobe not adode.
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
Deiok: onila. It adobe not adode.
grin naughty boy
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by Davico(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
Do u have an iPhone ? If yes send the PDF file to ur iPhone and save the pix from adobe by holding the screen of ur iphone ,then transfer the pix from ur iPhone to ur computer
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by onila(f): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
Davico: Do u have an. iPhone ?
naa embarassed
Re: How Do U Save Pictures On Yr Laptop From Adode Reader by Davico(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila: naa embarassed
Download foxit reader on ur computer and use it to open the PDF file from there u can save the pictures

Super Neat HP Laptop For Sale / Wifi Hotspot In Mafoluku Oshodi. / USA Used HP Elitebook 8440p, Fast Intel Core I7 2.8ghz + Dedcatd Graphx--

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49